blue ambar

Eu_citzen

Gold Member
Sep 19, 2006
Sweden
Detector(s) used
White's V3, Minelab Explorer II & XP Deus.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
How do you mean??
Do you want someone to join a hunt for amber, or do you want to sell?

Upvote 0
OP
OP
Bobadilla

Bobadilla

Sep 25, 2006
Dominican Republic
Hi,

I am generally treasure hunting under the water looking for old galleons. It is my main hobby. I meant it more like if anybody from you guys would be intersted in blue ambar I can give you lead where to go here or I could get some for you from my local friends who live in that area permanently. I meant it more like help to you who are in this hobby. As I wrote you here, I am not ambar collectionist.

Regards
Lobo

Upvote 0

Eu_citzen

Gold Member
Sep 19, 2006
Sweden
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Sure I would be intrested, but I want pics of some specimens. And need to know what prices you/they can offer.
What payment method? (I would prefer PayPal)

Upvote 0
OP
OP
Bobadilla

Bobadilla

Sep 25, 2006
Dominican Republic
Hi,

No problem. I will go there to this area in about one week, so I will talk to them about the prices and I will send you some photos. Regarding payment conditions Western Union would be fine, it works fine here and you will take all the fees from the payment, of course. One basic question - would you prefer raw stones or polished ones?

Regards
Lobo

Upvote 0

Eu_citzen

Gold Member
Sep 19, 2006
Sweden
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Raw/rough is fine with me.
Western Uoniun is to expensive to send chash, there would come other fees except from the seller..
do you know how PayPal works? if not I would recommend visiting their website.. It's safer for both of us.(seller and buyer)
And the goods will get insurance to.

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread