Northeast, Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
XP Deus + 9" Coil
XP MI-6 Pinpointer,
XP WS4 Wireless Headphones,
XP Remote
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
After the success I had the other day. I went back to the edge of town to detect the some different blueberry patches and dug a nice 925 ring. I think I found a new way to detect.
KIMG0657.jpg KIMG0658.jpg KIMG0661.jpg

Upvote 15

Loco-Digger

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2014
Northern O-H-I-O
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
F75 LTD, 1280X Aquanaut, & a Patriot (back-up/loaner)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Awesome fat ring. As your signature states, "Off the Beaten Path" will give you the goodies that most will never discover.

sutphin

Gold Member
Oct 2, 2013
brunswick md
Detector(s) used
WHITES 5900, MXT 300, MXT PRO, MXT ALL PRO/ 8X6 SEF COIL
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
NEPA DANG WHAT A NICE BOLD RING FIND AND SILVER TO BOOT.

cjon455

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2012
Northeast PA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac
Garrett Propointer
Garrett Propointer-AT
Sampson T handle shovel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Huge chunky ring!, awesome find as always will

Old Dude

Gold Member
Feb 20, 2013
Luzerne County, Pa
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Garrett ATPro, Garrett GTAx 500
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Man that is one huge ring. Don't give away your spots...you know how this forum has eyes, and they will poach your sites.

MackDog

Bronze Member
Nov 20, 2013
Spokane Wa
Detector(s) used
Garrett At Pro, 8 x11" and Nel Storm coils
Garrett Propointer er, Pro Pointer AT
White's V3i Standard, 10" DD, 13" Ultimate and 4 x6" sniper, 6 x10 coils, Drect 12 x 15 coil
Whites MX Sport With Detec
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Love them chunky silver or gold rings

NEPADIGGER7

Bronze Member
Sep 3, 2013
Downtown Lehman
Detector(s) used
minelab safari,whites m6, AT Pro, Ace 250 and whites coin master, Garrett AT propointer (garrett carrot), Lesche hand digger, 5x8 & 8.5x11 DD coils for the Pro, Camera is Ion Air Pro 3
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
great find broski! i dont get far in blueberry patches...i know theyre all dead now but in the summer i hit the power button and scavage the woods like a samsquatch for berries

OP
OP
Nepa-Will

Nepa-Will

Nov 15, 2014
Northeast, Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
XP Deus + 9" Coil
XP MI-6 Pinpointer,
XP Remote
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sweet silver fish
Thanks!

Awesome fat ring. As your signature states, "Off the Beaten Path" will give you the goodies that most will never discover.
Thanks Loco!

Blueberries sound really good right now...... Oh and Congrats on big silver ring
Thanks! Not sure if I ever like blueberries like I have recently.

Silverberries!!
Great now I'll be singing that instead of jingle bells. People looked at me funny for metal detecting. Wait til they here me singing that. Lol

NEPA DANG WHAT A NICE BOLD RING FIND AND SILVER TO BOOT.
Thanks!

Hunker silver ring...
Thanks!

Love them chunky silver or gold rings
:thumbsup:

OP
OP
Nepa-Will

Nepa-Will

Nov 15, 2014
Northeast, Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
XP Deus + 9" Coil
XP MI-6 Pinpointer,
XP Remote
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Huge chunky ring!, awesome find as always will
Thanks cjon! What's makes it great is that it could be a way we can winter hunt. Most of the blueberries grow on the Rocky Mountain sides. So the finds are just under the surface.

Man that is one huge ring. Don't give away your spots...you know how this forum has eyes, and they will poach your sites.
Thanks OD! Seems everytime you turn around anymore. There are a new people out there detecting. And most seem to want others to do the work for them (research, etc.) I don't mind giving tips about the types of places I find stuff, but there are certain people I share spots with. I have had guys in the past assume that because you brought them to your spot. It is okay to go there on their own and pillage it. I even had one guy take his buddy and they tried to claim it as their own spot. Luckily for me. It was private property, and I had permission from a guy I knew. I hate when the soap operas get involved with the hobby

OP
OP
Nepa-Will

Nepa-Will

Nov 15, 2014
Northeast, Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
XP Deus + 9" Coil
XP MI-6 Pinpointer,
XP Remote
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
great find broski! i dont get far in blueberry patches...i know theyre all dead now but in the summer i hit the power button and scavage the woods like a samsquatch for berries
Thanks! I wouldn't be caught dead in the areas I am going right now. In the summer these areas are infested with Rattlers. I bought snakebite proof chaps, but that hasn't given me the courage to summer hunt the thickets yet. I think the Copperheads scare me more though. At least the rattlers give a warning.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread