Bluenoser gets silver and Navy Davy the blonde bombshell!

leslie(nova scotia)

Silver Member
Sep 22, 2006
lower sackville,nova scotia
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garretts only
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
From the land of the Bluenose.....managed to sleep in till 0515hrs and did the domestics. Once they were done it was on the phone to Navy Davy and within 30 minutes we were on the road to hit a few beaches.

First beach was barren of not only coins but everything else. Next beach and Navy Davy calls me over to the blonde bombshell he just "picked up."
P4080009.jpg

Navy davy soon tired of her as conversation was not her strong point so he gave her to me. Stuck her in me pocket and continued a swinging.
P4070002.jpg

Shortly thereafter ND again calls me over.
P4070003.jpg

Bouy had scoffed a most excellent 1919 dime......first silver of the day. Not two minutes later I pulled out a 1935 dime followed by another old silver dime. This was flat on the date side. Coins were coming at a good clip with the only other coin of note being a Newfoundland 1941 penny.

Off to another beach with this one also very quiet so we moved to a little park with limited success. Did manage a 1964 silver quarter.

Work as well as my bed awaited for me as tonight was my next to last shift before I go on a much needed vacation.

Navy Davy managed the super nice silver and 43 other coins as well as his "broad."
P4080004.jpg

As for this old sod it was 3 silver along with 58 other coins @ $7.46 added tothe Back to the UK fund 2012.
P4080012.jpg

Upvote 0

VOL1266-X

Gold Member
Jan 10, 2007
Northern Middle Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1266-X, F75 X 2
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Leslie, Navy Davy was lucky that there wasn't any shrimp on the Barbie-LOL. You two guys are coin finding experts. There should be enough in the UK fund to buy a boat by now. HH, Q.

ewcoinhunter

Mar 13, 2009
Detector(s) used
E-Trac and Sun-Ray Probe
Nice finds! I hope the doll was on top of the sand, or I would have to wonder what was under that bra that was metal???? :laughing9:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread