BOA messed up, but Chase made up for it.

Liu21

Dec 14, 2014
Brooklyn, NY
Detector(s) used
AT Pro/BH Platinum, (Garret Pro-Pointer)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
SO went to BOA thinking I'll be picking up a box. I went in the branch and asked and they gave me an excuse of it not coming in because their delivery fluctuates, but it will be in next Thursday. I was a little bit ticked, I did try calling before driving down to the branch, but no one picked up. So I walk out of the branch and i saw a Chase on the opposite corner.
Came out with this
IMG_4934.JPG

IMG_4935.JPG

IMG_4937.JPG

This 1969D looks like a 90%er.... I Swear, Denver Mint puts lots of TLC into their minting process. Their products always looks amazing.
IMG_4938.JPG

IMG_4939.JPG

IMG_4940.JPG

I do believe they have more, teller had to get the manager and pull those halves from the vault. I only asked for 20$, as not to be greedy and raising the question of "Do you have an account with us?". I will check back next week.
The total 1, 90%er, 13, 40%er all JFK halves.
MY best score from asking for halves ever!!!

Upvote 0

baddbluff

Bronze Member
Apr 22, 2011
vegas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sweet score - better get right in there or they will be gone

TheMastermind

Bronze Member
Mar 31, 2012
Pennsy
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
All of the Bank of America branches around me are NOTORIOUS for not answering their phones. None of them do. NONE! Don't know why.

OP
OP
L

Liu21

Dec 14, 2014
Brooklyn, NY
Detector(s) used
AT Pro/BH Platinum, (Garret Pro-Pointer)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I went back to the chase branch today, the teller told me they have none between her and the other teller. I asked about if any is in the vault she said something about not keeping them in the vault. Maybe she just didn't want to get up and ask the manager or she was telling the truth. Oh this was not the same teller I asked on Saturday. Maybe I'll call and ask cs directly. The boa branch, the first time I called they answered. I have a feeling they might have caller id checked us, with don't answer or something. Lol

enamel7

Gold Member
Apr 16, 2005
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Most BoAs have cut out some of their teller positions. They have less hands to answer calls due to this. One vault teller gave me her card and asked me to send an email ahead of time requesting coin. That way they can prepare and have them ready at the counter.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions