Bobbie adds a couple more gold to her annual collection

dave-enc

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Eastern North Carolina
We had a nice fall day here today plenty of sunshine, cool temps and a breeze. Bobbie found the gold earring at our first elementary school this morning, behind one of her swings. She found the gold "A" pendant in front of her swings, at the school she found the gold enagement ring back the first weekend of the month.
She found close to $9.00 in clad, and 5 wanna be pieces of jewelry. Best I could muster was little over $5.00 in clad and some wanna be jewelry. We will get back out tomorrow afternoon
congrats to all
hh
dave+bobbie

Attachments

• DSCF2103.JPG
    DSCF2103.JPG
    124.3 KB · Views: 814
Upvote 0

gallienus267

Jul 18, 2007
Michigan
Detector(s) used
Cobra Beach Magnet Fisher 1270
Bobbie does so well on the gold. Congratulations. Its getting down into the mid twenty's here so the ground is getting dangerously close to freezing for the year.

weasel606

Silver Member
Jan 28, 2007
West Virginia, USA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Xterra 70 ,Bounty Hunter Landstar, Garrett ACE 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
you guys always seem to do good ! great finds from a great team ;) congrats

EDDE

Gold Member
Dec 7, 2004
Detector(s) used
Troy X5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
dave-enc said:
We had a nice fall day here today plenty of sunshine, cool temps and a breeze. Bobbie found the gold earring at our first elementary school this morning, behind one of her swings. She found the gold "A" pendant in front of her swings, at the school she found the gold enagement ring back the first weekend of the month.
She found close to $9.00 in clad, and 5 wanna be pieces of jewelry. Best I could muster was little over $5.00 in clad and some wanna be jewelry. We will get back out tomorrow afternoon
congrats to all
hh
dave+bobbie
end of the year gold and silver(wannabe jewelry)totals coming soon

gregd573

Oct 23, 2005
eldridge, missouri
I really hate to say this Dave......but, Bobbie is really putting it on ya.....lol. Great finds from you two............keep'em swinging.........gregd573

Moonshadow

Silver Member
Sep 25, 2004
Aiken, SC
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Way to go you guys! I'm still waiting to hear when the jewelry store is opening up. Some catchy name like......Rainbow's End! Congrats again!

Happy Hunting,
Moon

jopher

Bronze Member
Jul 20, 2003
Mid Michigan
Detector(s) used
IDX Classic SL-x2....Excalibur1000
Dont know how she does it, but she does it good! Congrats to both and a atta-girl for Bobbie.

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
8) Bobbie and that gold! 8) I can't wait to see the end-of-year- photo finds! :o You two are fantastic hunting buddies! Congrats!

Nana :)

Evolution

Gold Member
Aug 2, 2007
Upstate NY
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX (with 4x6 shooter DD coil and 12" spider coil), Minelab Rocco 2700. (E-Trac)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bobbie finds the gold....again. I would be careful if I were you Dave. I think Bobbie is a gold digger. ;D ;D :D :D My congrats to Bobbie. ;)

OP
OP
dave-enc

dave-enc

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Eastern North Carolina
gregd573 said:
I really hate to say this Dave......but, Bobbie is really putting it on ya.....lol. Great finds from you two............keep'em swinging.........gregd573
Hi, thanks for the response. I'd like to take credit for finding alot more gold than Dave, but the truth is he is up 22 pieces compared to my finds. I, however am up almost twice as much in clad as he is. Again, thank you, Bobbie :)

OP
OP
dave-enc

dave-enc

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Eastern North Carolina
Thanks Evolution, yea she is quite the gold digger but she likes to dig silver too
Weasal thanks we are a team, and there is no doubt I rather detect against anybody other than bobbie, she is like a coin vacum
hh
dave+bobbie

Prober

Bronze Member
Apr 11, 2007
West Michigan
Detector(s) used
White's M6, Bullseye II, Ace250
Way to go you two! Love the gold and the clad totals are great too. Hoping that my wife lives up to her promise to detect with me next summer...I think once she found a few items that she'd love detecting like I do. Keep up the good work. It's snowing here in MIchigan today :(

Ant

Silver Member
Aug 6, 2006
Cali
Detector(s) used
Glold Bug 2 MineLab SE
What a great day you two had, two gold for two folks, what more can one ask for (more Gold). You two must have close to a cigar box full of Gold, at least that how much I’ve seen you tow post in the past few years.

HH and shale the AU2 Gods shine upon you and yours every time you two go hunting.

civilman1

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
PA-MD
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium LS,White's MXT's and Surf II Lot's-O-Coil's
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Gold once again Dave and Bobbie...Congrat's.What kind of detector's are you both using?

Boobydoo

Gold Member
Apr 24, 2006
Michigan
Congrats on another great hunt D & B!!
Looking forward to your end of season post with all that great treasure from this year. Wel done.

Be safe and happy!

;D BDoo

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions