Bobbies parents Meet us In WV this weekend, Bobbies gone visiting

dave-enc

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Eastern North Carolina
We drove up to WV yesteray. And I got back home around 2:30 this afternoon .So I hit a couple of places we dont hunt very often as they are hunted heavily , and typically dont produce very much. As I had mentioned before, when I detect by myself what ever I find in area bobbie normally detects I give to her First spot held true to form finding just over 60 cents. The second spot though was more giving. Detecting Bobbies area first. the 14k gold earring with elephant came from in front of the first set of swings also collected a handful of clad. Continuing over to my area the 10k heart pendent was found behind the 3rd swing, even added 43 merc to boot. Well 2 weeks from today I go back to WV to pick bobbie up.
congrats to all those that got out.
hh
dave+bobbie

Attachments

• DSCF1499.JPG
    DSCF1499.JPG
    34.4 KB · Views: 437
  • DSCF1501.JPG
    DSCF1501.JPG
    38.5 KB · Views: 432
  • DSCF1500.JPG
    DSCF1500.JPG
    35.4 KB · Views: 434
Upvote 0

Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Excellent, now go and find that other earring. what's a lady to do with just one earring? :D Monty

Salvager

Sep 4, 2006
Queensland, Australia
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sov. Elite / Explorer II
Nice finds as always. What a nice gesture to give the stuff on Bobbie's patch to her!
How do you decide on areas? Do you do the swings and she does the equipment or something?

Congrats again!
Have fun,
Salvager

OP
OP
dave-enc

dave-enc

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Eastern North Carolina
thanks all , salvager we literally will split an area right down the middle I hunt the left side she hunts the right. swings and stuff she hunts the right set and I hunt the left. Days like yesterday and next weekend I will focus on schools that are either not very productive or middleschool hunting as we usually dont hunt much grass. We hunted a grass schoolyard last sunday prior and after bout 2 hours we were done for the day.
hh
dave+bobbie

Ridley

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2004
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
White's Classic SLII and the E series DFX and the Minelab ExplorerII
All good! That merc must have been a nice surprise!

Ridley

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Two weeks! :-\ Poor, poor Dave. You better keep busy so's you won't get lonely! ;) Congrats on those GREAT finds! Love the merc! Good luck on your next outing. :)

Nana :)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread