Bocephus knock it off

jim4silver

Silver Member
Apr 15, 2008
Why does it seem that in the last few months there is always a "coincrazed" type poster who pops up every few weeks that behaves in strange ways or writes completely off the wall posts?

PS I have never seen Bocephus on here before so I am not directing this at him. But responding to an old post like that where somebody found one silver quarter and saying that is was great find is something like good ole Coincrazed would do. I have never found a silver quarter while CRHing so maybe it is a great find and I am misguided???

PSS After I posted I saw that Bocephus is responding to many very old posts. Totally Coincrazed-like behavior. Maybe Coincrazed has a twin brother out there?

Jim

Cherryman68

Feb 19, 2009
Henderson Tx
Detector(s) used
Whites IV
Jim,

You may remember his older posts calling penny searchers stupid and saying saving copper was a waste of time. It created quite the stir.

Michael

bocephus

Aug 10, 2009
I am sorry , i accidentally left my account logged in and my @#@$ brother apparently made some rude comments. sorry.

coinmojo

Bronze Member
Mar 18, 2008
Michigan
bocephus said:
I am sorry , i accidentally left my account logged in and my @#@$ brother apparently made some rude comments. sorry.

You can read old post all day long and I would encourage it as there is a lot of really good information, but don't respond to it as if the person who wrote it in 2005 will answer your question or comment. Just read them and move on to the next, unless, there is something you can add to the post that would be beneficial to all the others who read this forum daily.

Mojo

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
jim4silver said:
Why does it seem that in the last few months there is always a "coincrazed" type poster who pops up every few weeks that behaves in strange ways or writes completely off the wall posts?

PS I have never seen Bocephus on here before so I am not directing this at him. But responding to an old post like that where somebody found one silver quarter and saying that is was great find is something like good ole Coincrazed would do. I have never found a silver quarter while CRHing so maybe it is a great find and I am misguided???

PSS After I posted I saw that Bocephus is responding to many very old posts. Totally Coincrazed-like behavior. Maybe Coincrazed has a twin brother out there?

Jim

bocephus said:

Although there Is No Rule against Responding to old Posts.

Your "Brother" could get you Banned Perminantly.

"my brother" Has not been a Good enough
excuse to save Anyone else here.

We Had one who Blamed his "Wife" He is also
Banned.

Multiple ID's don't work Either
One gets Banned Both Do.

just a friendly warning 8)

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Where good deeds are performed daily
Detector(s) used
Garrett Fortune Hunter, White's CoinMaster, Garrett American S3, Compass Coin Magnum and a couple of others you will only find in museums!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just recently got into coin roll hunting and spent several hours going over old posts. I think I read back to 2007 or so. I never post to an old post unless I think that I have something significant to add that most everyone would want to know.
If it's a question specific to some one else's individual post, I try to PM them. And also, there's a lot of people, the farther back I go, that I have never seen post again since I've been a member.

Scott

ugotit22

Bronze Member
Dec 26, 2007
The Dirty Shire
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, and Whites IDX Pro
jeff of pa said:
jim4silver said:

Jim

bocephus said:

Although there Is No Rule against Responding to old Posts.

Your "Brother" could get you Banned Perminantly.

"my brother" Has not been a Good enough
excuse to save Anyone else here.

We Had one who Blamed his "Wife" He is also
Banned.

Multiple ID's don't work Either
One gets Banned Both Do.

just a friendly warning 8)

seriously dude
everyone gets way to upidy. he not going to get booted because he says get a life and if he does im out b/c that just babyish and i wont be appart of something so childish.
now as far as his post is concerned, he is obvious ig norant. I look and respond to older posted all the time. Its fun to look at and respond to cool post that newer members may never have read about.
keith

mistergee

Silver Member
Jan 8, 2008
Pennsylvania
i don't mind the old posts being bumped up if they are of a significant find, have important info, or are just a great story. i do hate it though when i get sucked in thinking it is a recent post. ;D

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ugotit22 said:
seriously dude
everyone gets way to upidy. he not going to get booted because he says get a life and if he does im out b/c that just babyish and i wont be appart of something so childish.
now as far as his post is concerned, he is obvious ig norant. I look and respond to older posted all the time. Its fun to look at and respond to cool post that newer members may never have read about.
keith

no But trying to blame things on a
"Brother" true or not,
Too many times Will,
if these comments get worse.

using ig norant to bypass the filter is also pushing it :wink:

and calling names also is.

PLEASE HAVE A NICE DAY :coffee2:

ugotit22

Bronze Member
Dec 26, 2007
The Dirty Shire
Detector(s) used
jeff of pa said:
ugotit22 said:
seriously dude
keith

no But trying to blame things on a
"Brother" true or not,
Too many times Will,
if these comments get worse.

using ig norant to bypass the filter is also pushing it :wink:

and calling names also is.

PLEASE HAVE A NICE DAY :coffee2:

lol wow
nuf said

we all no its not the "brother"

but like ive always said in here

lightin up

Cherryman68

Feb 19, 2009
Henderson Tx
Detector(s) used
Whites IV
Ahhh the ol "my brother did it" trick. I used to use it when I prank called 911 when I was 9. Good to see the youth of today are just as sneaky I was.

golden silver

Silver Member
Oct 22, 2007
Hampton Roads, VA.
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter sharp shooter 2, minelab sovereign xs 2a pro
Has anyone else noticed that the coffee symbol has become the polite way to say have a nice hot cup of shut the blank up? Anyone? Pissing off a mod is bad joo joo.

golden silver

ugotit22

Bronze Member
Dec 26, 2007
The Dirty Shire
Detector(s) used
golden silver said:
Has anyone else noticed that the coffee symbol has become the polite way to say have a nice hot cup of shut the blank up? Anyone? Pissing off a mod is bad joo joo.

golden silver

i no. the moderater is lecturing me about saying ig norant. But uses the forum code, which we all know means exactly what you said, at me.
just like cops, do as i say not as i do.

i have to figure out how i can get put on this moderater panel, let the prisoners run the isolum lol

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
golden silver said:

golden silver

I Don't Get PO'd often & Definately Not over This :D

& For the Record --( :coffee2: )
For Me is.
This is What I'm Doing. --- :coffee2:

Relax or Sit down and Have one :coffee2: On Me :wink:

CHEERS !
Jeff

nyiangelo

Feb 19, 2007
The Lone Star State
Detector(s) used
ace 250/ Minelab SE Pro
mistergee said:
i don't mind the old posts being bumped up if they are of a significant find, have important info, or are just a great story. i do hate it though when i get sucked in thinking it is a recent post. ;D

I agree every now and then is fine. But spamming the board isn't. Which it was on purpose whether it was him or his brother. Sure he can do what he wants it is the internet, but he makes it harder for everyone else.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OH & ugotit22....

NOT A Lecture.

Just Rubbing it in ;D ;D ;D

ugotit22