Bofa Deposit, I have a couple questions.

conleytheking

Dec 9, 2011
Kentucky
Primary Interest:
Other
I have never dumped in bags..but i always help the girls at my bank change the bags on the coin counter and they always use a sharpie. lol

namster

Bronze Member
Nov 20, 2011
Sulphur, NV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have been dumping bags at boa for 6 months. I write my account name, account number, and fill out the denomination/total. They will write in the branch number, etc. Ill dump $1500-$2000 at any given branch 2x/month or so.

Some advice: Speak with the pro teller and ask them to exchange bags for cash rather than depositing. This will help avoid an unpleasant letter/phone call if you are doing any sort of volume.

Last edited:

Bigheed

Bronze Member
Apr 11, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I fill out everything on the bags: name, account #, location, location ID number, cash vault ID etc, after a while you memorize them all. Never had 1 location insist that they be the ones to fill it out. Its 10x quicker to fill them out with a sharpie on your table when they are flat and empty then it is to bring them into the bank and have the teller try to flatten them out and then write on the bag when its full of $500 in halves.

As for how much you can bring at a time that all depends on the size of the branch and how receptive they are to you (i.e. mind your manners). I would say start out small 2-4 bags max, get them used to you coming in and exchanging, and then start ratcheting it up if that is your desire and see how they respond. If you are the new kid in town and start brining in 8-10 bags they will get annoyed almost guaranteed.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread