Mr. Silver Stash

Mar 3, 2012
The Constitution State
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 350
Bounty Hunter Fast Tracker
Primary Interest:
Other
I went to a sale and I must have been the first one there, and I don't go out super early or be pushy. Anyway, grabbed all the scrap sterling they had for a buck or two, then saw some cameras. Got 2 ok condition film cameras, functioning Kodak 5mp camera and a bunch of filters, etc. in a box for $5.

Then she started telling me to take the tripod, too, just wants it all gone. I saw it was heavy duty, thought it was vintage, just said ok.

Well, that was an Italian made Bogen Manfrotto 3021 tripod with 3029 head in carry bag. Also included was a monopod.

Sold within 12 hours of listing on EBay for $109+$19.99 shipping. I'm not sure to call that $1.25 (4 pieces for $5) or free, but I'm putting $100 in the pock.

- HH, Jonathan

Ps - lurking in this forum a while, been on the crh forum for a while.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Mr. Silver Stash

Mr. Silver Stash

Mar 3, 2012
The Constitution State
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 350
Bounty Hunter Fast Tracker
Primary Interest:
Other
ForumRunner_20130726_204759.png

ForumRunner_20130726_204824.png

mjm579

Jan 6, 2013
Montgomery County, PA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It is always great finding items you aren't tempted to keep!

The other weekend I was out and found some vintage flash devices. The woman says to me "I'm not sure they are for sale. We just looked them up on eBay and it looks like they sell for a lot more money than we thought. We need to wait for our camera expert to finish talking with another customer."

My thought - Um, then why don't you put them away?

Either way, great find and keep up with the positive pocketing!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread