Bonus bank produces again

Scalper

Bronze Member
Jul 18, 2006
Curitiba, Brazil
On Friday the bank callled to say they had 7 rolls... I said I will be right there . This is the bank that I scored the 5 solid rolls from earlier this year .

Each roll had 4 keepers with the last 2 containg 6 ... that was a lot of fun while it lasted ..

Total 32 40s and 1 64 FDR dime ,yep finally broke down and bought so dime rolls $100.00 ... I forgot 2 keepers and the dime in the pic .

So I ended up with a total of 72 keepers and 1 dime for the week

Thanks everyone and best of luck, Ed

Attachments

• may coinage 013.JPG
    may coinage 013.JPG
    246.3 KB · Views: 319
Upvote 0

golden silver

Silver Member
Oct 22, 2007
Hampton Roads, VA.
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter sharp shooter 2, minelab sovereign xs 2a pro
Man Ed you are going to make me have to step up my game dude!!! My boxes have sucked of late and it does not help that the tellers forgot my boxes but next week is a new week. I might have to hit up some of the local banks as well. Happy Hunting

Golden Silver

OP
OP
Scalper

Scalper

Bronze Member
Jul 18, 2006
Curitiba, Brazil
Thanks everybody for posting ...

Bank Runner said:
Ed,

You have to love it when the bank calls you to pick up silver. Nice finds. :thumbsup:

HH,
Karl

LOl Karl, yeah that was pretty sweet ... yes we have 32 keepers when can you come and take them away 8) ,Ed

OmegaMan said:
Congrats. :thumbsup:
Don't you wish every day could be like this?

Damn Omegaman , we sure would have fun then , alittle fix with min. mess .. I tried not to get to stoked up cuz this bank produces :icon_pirat:, Ed

silvercop said:
wish my bank did that....congrats :thumbsup:

This was a first S.C. I left my number with them after scoring 5 solid rolls around FEB. and I still called them every week or 2 , but was surprised when they did call and they said of thank you for taking them and we will definitely call you when we get some more , :) Ed

Hey GS , you will be on another roll soon prolly a big score too from another dream bank ( those are sick totals that you score ) anyways I have been lucky lately hitting my goal of around 50 keepers a week . AS far hitting the local banks I am sure that you will score some goodies , I need to call a couple of mine , they have been reseeding really slow ... heres to some better luck and boxes , Ed

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions