CaptainRobin

Mar 14, 2006
The Peach State
Detector(s) used
Whatever it takes to get the coon.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Y'all,

Through an unfortunate turn of events, all of my reference material on dowsing has been lost to me. As I haven't attempted to practice the skills in several years, and have now decided to re-enter this world, I would appreciate any and all recommendations on published works on dowsing, with the emphasis on treasure hunting. I realize many references may be out of print, but where there's a will, there's a way, and I can often obtain out of print works through the library lending system.

Y'all stay safe out there, and good luck and success in your practice.

Robin

Boomdeyada

Dec 2, 2010
Detector(s) used
Delta 4000
Hi CaptainRobin,
I don't know of any books as I am new to Dowsing and try to learn what I can from all these fine folks.
But I will be watching the replies for any good books that some one happens to put here!
If you find any good ones,
Please add them here. Okee-doieee
Joy

OP
OP
CaptainRobin

CaptainRobin

Mar 14, 2006
The Peach State
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OP
OP
CaptainRobin

CaptainRobin

Mar 14, 2006
The Peach State
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Joy, you're welcome. Northwind, Thanks!

I had that one, just couldn't remember the title or author. I can see covers of books I had in my mind's eye, but I'm more visually oriented, and mainly remember the pictures on them, not text.

This thread is already a success ~ got a title and author right off the bat, and pointed someone in the right direction.

Robin

M

Mike(Mont)

I've read about a hundred books on dowsing. Almost every one of them has the same page or two of information. That's all you get. The art/skill of dowsing has been dilluted down to almost nothing. What you read on this forum and others is so weak it is basically nothing, sort of like one of those homeopathic solutions where they dillute it one drop into the mixture a hundred times. Add to that some who claim to be experts refuse to read anything. I realize many dowsers are not the sharpest tool on the bench, but please don't post crap like it is gospel truth. Almost as bad as the skeptics.

I paid $80 for one dowsing course book and it was mainly plagerized, in some cases word for word.

There is no other book in the world that compares to "Supersensonics" by Dr. Christopher Hills. (drhills.com). It's not for people with reading comprehension problems. His concepts are difficult to grasp even for experienced dowsers. Skeptics wouldn't stand a chance. Hills admits the book was not intended to be easy reading. I've spent three or four years on it and I don't claim to know it all. "Alive To The Universe" is more of the layman's version. It wasn't written by a layman, Massy has a doctorate in physics. I think most people can understand what he talks about but here again, you've got to read it, go practice then read it again, until you start to understand what he is talking about.

If the skeptics were truly interested in finding the truth, well we all know that is not the case. The idea that someone has electronics knowledge has little bearing on the dowsing subject.

M

Mike(Mont)

Just so the skeptics don't feel like I am picking on them it appears to me many dowsers are not interested in learning the truth, either. It's there is those books. Honestly, I have tried to find fault in Hills, but I don't recall a single word that I can disagree with, not even any typo errors. Somebody had to spend about a year just proofreading that book.

M

Mike(Mont)

I'll go on to say every skeptic I have encountered does not even understand/comprehend what the word "truth" means.

M

Mike(Mont)

I don't mean to hurt any dowser's feelings. Even the least intelligent of them is miles, make the world's, ahead of ANY skeptic.

But on the other hand, someone who refuses to read and learn because they fear they will lose it, probably does not have a solid foundation to start with. Strange how that is exactly how the skeptics work.

M

Mike(Mont)

I know the back-biting is going on behind the scenes. The KISS principle, Keep It Simple, Sugar. Unfortunately for dowsing this translates into Keep It Superstitious, Sugar. There's a whole world of knowledge awaiting those who pursue it, and unfortunately it's just not so easy as to pick up two coat hangers and blindly walk until they swing then dig and get rich. Ah, ignorance is bliss.

While I'm on the bandwagon I might as well keep going. I really hope people don't get sucked into divulging their potential treasure location by posting a photo on the net. Geez, if you think your location is safe just because you don't post the coordinates, you are naive. No doubt there are several "plants" here. A novice sees others posting photos and assumes it safe.

OP
OP
CaptainRobin

CaptainRobin

Mar 14, 2006
The Peach State
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Alright, Mike. Thanks. Two titles I've never heard of. No reading comprehension problems here. I need a good read.

Which do you recommend I read first? "Supersensonics" or "Alive to the Universe"? And is "Alive" by the same author?

No time this evening or weekend to research either title farther. If you can/will suggest sources to obtain either title I'd appreciate it.

Robin

M

Mike(Mont)

Alive to the universe by massy drhills.com
Supersensonics by Hills
Energy Matter & Form

Clearing the way to higher consciousness by frank jordan pis-tronics.com

M

Mike(Mont)

Most people do not realize how important clearing is. Things pop up from your subconscious in the blink of an eye to ruin your dowsing. "All the gold is gone, Dowsing is evil, Lrl's don't work, money is bad, all the gold is gone, It's not yours, God will punish you, etc, etc. These are hidden time bombs.

M

Mike(Mont)

Don't take my word on this. I was reading some of Sam Lobo Wolfe's work. He did a book review on the Supersensonics book. "Drawing from the work of such famous radiesthesists as Turenne, Mager, Maury, and Naret as well as his own modern research this book can only be described as "magnificent".

Wolfe's technique of using the sun's rays and reflections can be found in the Supersensonics book.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread