Booker T. Washington

tank014

Jun 26, 2008
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, Ace 250, Garret 1250
I love when this happens. I went to go pick up my coins on Thursday the teller told me that when he talked to the "master vault" the lady told him that whoever is picking up halves is just getting the same ones back over and over again. I told him oh well if I do I do but told him that its all part of the game. Well if that lady was right I missed about 10 silvers at some point in time while searching along with my first Booker T. Washington commemorative half. LOL.

On a side note Booker had a hole above his head. ERRR. Oh well at least I found one.

HH,
Frank

Upvote 0

Bank Runner

Jan 10, 2009
I would love to find one of those. It would be great for me to use when I teach Black History month. I am currently teaching WWI to my Global Studies class and broke out some very old English pennies, German Marks and Russian Rubles (my grandfather left me). Most people don't know those three monarchs were first cousins.

obediah

Bronze Member
Apr 25, 2009
Clarksville TN.
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE Pro
Bank Runner said:
I would love to find one of those. It would be great for me to use when I teach Black History month. I am currently teaching WWI to my Global Studies class and broke out some very old English pennies, German Marks and Russian Rubles (my grandfather left me). Most people don't know those three monarchs were first cousins.

I like this black fella, his words are an inspiration to me:

http://www.icr.org/fb/Carver/

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions