"Boss, Im going to be late for work today" (pic)

mikeofaustin

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2008
Detector(s) used
dfx
"Boss, I'm going to be late for work today" (pic)

I took this photo of my neighbors house after a storm literally blew in. I actually witnessed this storm as it blew in at exactly 3am. I thought it was about to be a major disaster, but thankfully, it wasn't. I took this photo at around 9am the next morning. At 4PM, the driveway was cleared. (I was all set to break out my 2-cycle chains... darn).

Incidentally, this tree that you see in the photo actually has the bee-hive that I've mentioned before. The 'break' in the tree is right where the hive lives. I'll investigate later, if the hive is still intact from this.
EDIT: Notice that the branch is right above the sidewalk. This was one of the topics that I referd to when I questioned the safety of people walking right under this hive. Long story short, (you'll have to re-read some older posts on mine) but the pregnant women is actually doing fine, and she is looking very beautiful in carrying the new born in addition to the toddler that she already had. In all, it all turned out 'o.k.'. A beautiful family, but a broken bee-hive.

LateForWork.JPG

S

Smee

Re: "Boss, I'm going to be late for work today" (pic)

. . . or your IP may be blocked.

For instance, my server has all chinese IP addresses blocked because of forum spammers, and its looking like I'm going to have to do the same thing to the Baltic states because of hacking attempts of late.

On the other hand, Codemasters has certain octets of my ISP (Windstream) banned because I know too much about their use of spyware in their retail games, and exposed some of their funny business in conjunction with Massive Incorporated a wholly owned subsidiary of Microsoft --- and in fact, revealed Micro$loth's purchase before it happened.

OP
OP
mikeofaustin

mikeofaustin

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2008
Detector(s) used
dfx
Re: "Boss, I'm going to be late for work today" (pic)

dpitt8 said:
i don't see the pic :(

Please let me know if you can't eventually see the pic after clearing your cache, etc... the server I'm on has been known to be blocked before because it's a 'business' server, and a lot of the businesses under this (my) subnet often 'spam' email addresses (use scripts to send thousands of emails). I've actually run into this 'blocking' things before, but, I don't see why you would be blocked it you actually went 'into' the ip address. But, are you looking at this behind a work computer? This might very well be the case, and if it is, I really need to change servers to I won't be grouped into the 'spam subnet'.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread