Bottle club meeting

808kaz

Nov 22, 2009
OAHU, HAWAII
I'll be there....Hawaiiandigger what you think??? ??? it been bugging me and on my mind... maybe gotta address Tom at the meeting about his digging ways...dangerous and stupid if you ask me, :o :protest: his tunnel is getting pretty long...my friend told me that this weekend Tom was using some wood to support his cave, :icon_scratch: I know when you tell him it does not phase him, :dontknow: maybe if we all talk to him at the same time he might listen. :lurk: :director: :argue:
I just read a article recently about a father and son from the California Historical bottle club, they where digging together with some friends, there was some kind of cave in...unfortunately the father died, he was only 52 years old...hate to see some kind of bad thing happening here, shut down for sure and give the bottle club a "BLACK EYE" if you know what I mean. We all should do our part and address this dangerous situation and most of all we all should be reminded to be safe and keep our hobby and passion as safe as possible ... :thumbsup: think think think...first... I'll will print the article and bring it to the meeting on Tuesday.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread