Bought a new machine

Mike(Iowa)

Dec 18, 2003
Finally bought myself a new machine. Have owned many, from most of the major manufacturers. Just ordered a new detector from Big Boys Hobbies, found their link on Tnet. Bart was great to work with. Told me exactly when he would have the detector I wanted in stock, I was able to order it right away. I'd Had an issue with my email, he helped me by re-invoicing, he had to spend much more time on my sale than he should have, and it was appreciated. I'd gotten a great price on the machine, and he shipped it within 24 hours of me buying it. I have bought from many dealers. Some of them take almost a week to ship your order, but Bart shipped immediately. Great experience. Thanks Bart.

Metal Detector Sales Specializing in Minelab, Fisher, Teknetics and Garrett Detectors

Upvote 0

scott9050

Apr 8, 2013
Martinsburg, WV
Detector(s) used
White's VX3, Teknetics Omega 8500
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats on the new machine. I am lucky and have a White's distributor in my town and picked up the Spectra V3i yesterday afternoon after work. After spending some getting acquainted time I have already figured out that I am going to love this machine. I need to get some more field time with it, but that will start this weekend.

BryanM362

Mar 22, 2013
Cincinnati, OH
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-Trac with Sun Ray probe, Garrett AT Pro, White's Classic SL, Garret Pro-pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Mike, what did you get?

BryanM362

Mar 22, 2013
Cincinnati, OH
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-Trac with Sun Ray probe, Garrett AT Pro, White's Classic SL, Garret Pro-pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
That's what I use. I like it. Let us know how you like it.

xr7ator

Gold Member
Sep 2, 2011
Denver, Colorado
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, AT Gold, ATX, MH7 (oldie!) Minelab Explorer SE Pro, EQ800
Garrett makes a great machine and they stand behind it. US company, priced right....what else could a guy ask for.

Oh, and Bart at Big Boys is tops in my book as well.

OP
OP
Mike(Iowa)

Mike(Iowa)

Dec 18, 2003
That's what I use. I like it. Let us know how you like it.

I was teetering on another unit that seems very popular right now. Made my decision based on one of my club members who has been detecting since the 1970's, and has owned bot the At and the other machine. He gave great reviews to the AT. That sealed my decision.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread