Bought Charter Membership today And a GARRETT ACE350!!!!

TheElementOfSand

Jul 19, 2012
Fort Wayne
Detector(s) used
Whites Spectrum XLT E-series, Whites Beachhunter, Garrett Ace350, Garret 76'-77'Fortune Hunter, Cen-tech Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Im so exited I finally paid my for charter membership status and I finally decided on and bought the Ace 350. Allready did a bit of hunting with it today and its awesome compared to my old 1970's model detector I had. It will take a bit of time to get adjusted to it but Im sure I will get the hang of it quickly. So far it seems to be a bottle-cap magnet..but from what Ive heard that is a good thing.:icon_thumright::thumbsup::treasurechest:

A/CMan

Apr 2, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats on the both , moving up in the world and will be out of the nose bleed section , hey I had the ace350 and also had the sun ray probe on it and it was a coin killer, then I got the Atpro and I still find bottle caps so it's ok, saying that I want my ace350 back the Atpro is a good machine but it's not for me, I guess they gave ya the suit and tie ceremony lol, JJ , GL and HH AC

Ace350

Apr 12, 2012
The Jersey Shore
Detector(s) used
Ace350/ATpro/2Excalibur1000's
Eldorado/Bandito II µMax/Conquistador µMax/
Silver Sabre µMax/ Compadre/ Whites TRX & Garrett Pro-Pointer/ Lesche digger model 75 Stealth 720i & S3i Scoops
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A/CMan said:
Congrats on the both , moving up in the world and will be out of the nose bleed section , hey I had the ace350 and also had the sun ray probe on it and it was a coin killer, then I got the Atpro and I still find bottle caps so it's ok, saying that I want my ace350 back the Atpro is a good machine but it's not for me, I guess they gave ya the suit and tie ceremony lol, JJ , GL and HH AC

I did the same thing. Ace350 to AT-Pro. But now that I know my AT-Pro well I would be hard pressed to go back.
I'll trade ya my old 350 for your pro any day!

Sent from my iPad using TreasureNet

A/CMan

Apr 2, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would but my son claimed it, I just like the sunray on it, cause if I bought the pro pointer I would loose it for sure , sunray makes the best PP out there to me, but that's me, ole well things happen! Thanks for the offer Ace, AC

OP
OP
TheElementOfSand

TheElementOfSand

Jul 19, 2012
Fort Wayne
Detector(s) used
Whites Spectrum XLT E-series, Whites Beachhunter, Garrett Ace350, Garret 76'-77'Fortune Hunter, Cen-tech Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I wanted the AT Pro but I just can not afford it atm so I am very well pleased with the 350.

A/CMan

Apr 2, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
TheElementOfSand said:
I wanted the AT Pro but I just can not afford it atm so I am very well pleased with the 350.

From what I found the ace350 could have sniffed out the same things I found with the Atpro , I dug a lot of goodies with the 350 and the sunray probe is awesome to use with it also no question the best PP out there , AC

nowwhat

Jun 1, 2006
CENTRAL ALABAMA
Detector(s) used
Whites Classic lll
I agree with A/Cman, there's no magic in any M/D, finding metal in the ground ain't rocket science, and all the high end units, like the low end units, is tell you, "maybe". thats why we dig it all. So save your money and get a inexpensive U.S. made unit, take a kid with you and have fun.

OP
OP
TheElementOfSand

TheElementOfSand

Jul 19, 2012
Fort Wayne
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The sunray probe looks phenomenal, I just wish it was cheaper and had a longer cord..30" seems a little short to me.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread