Bought my first box of halves and

tw656

Jan 13, 2007
I have found a good collection of franklins, walkers and even a few barbers. Wife still things Im nuts! :P

Fropa

Feb 27, 2007
SW Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT
Thats excellent finding a Franklin in your first box. My wife has helped me searching, but if she doesn't find any silver in the first 10-15 rolls she gets bored and quits.

kevo

Mar 2, 2007
Louisville, Kentucky
my g/f and mom think I'm insane also. I'm only 24 so to sit here and go through 1000's of halves doesn't seem like much fun when everybody is out partying and stuff....but I'm a simple guy lol..."all i wanna do is hunt". We went to Tn. last week and I really wanted to spend a few hours hunting the coins but promised not to since we were on vacation, uugghhh

prizm II

Dec 21, 2006
Detector(s) used
whites prizm II
Welcome to CRH jimmatt_43, great find on the first roll :) :)
The real goodies seem to come from hand rolled and coin counting bags from the banks so now you have to plan a "bank run" or "road trip" and don't forget to post scans or photos.

LJ

Silver Member
Dec 23, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice job Jim!! A Franklin out of the first roll is a tough act to follow....lol. Kudos.

Look..my husband thought I went off the deep end too when I first started CRH'ing halves. When I brought home a box of pennies one day he opened the phone book and was looking under psychiatrists.....just kidding. Now he is helping me put the silver halves in the wrappers for safe keeping and also throwing in a suggestion here and there on where to hunt next...lol.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread