Bought new G2 yesterday

Great choice! The G2 is an excellent easy to use detector and runs very quiet!

Got to try my new G2 yesterday for an hour on beach at at a lake found a few coins and a couple of peices of cheep jewery Once I get on to it and learn what it is telling me and learn the settings I think I am really going to like it nice and light will be able to detect alot longer I have some good places to go will keep you posted Here is pictures I just took Thats why I am not out trying the G2 out today we are getting hammered with snow here in Pa going to stay in and have some coffee will be digging out tomorrow :coffee2:

Attachments

• 003.JPG
    003.JPG
    339.3 KB · Views: 482
  • 004.JPG
    004.JPG
    281.9 KB · Views: 489
  • 005.JPG
    005.JPG
    327.9 KB · Views: 490
I will say that you are getting a nice snow fall back there.. ............ When you get back out with your G2 let us know how it works out for you....

Hopefully will get back out soon warmed up today snow melting fast Temps supose to be 55 to 60 rest of the week ;D :icon_sunny: :thumbsup:

Attachments

• 003 (6).JPG
    003 (6).JPG
    310.2 KB · Views: 400
  • 003 (6).JPG
    003 (6).JPG
    310.2 KB · Views: 402
Yikes.

I hope this isn't a hint of what the rest of the Winter is going to look like.

Found a few coins 2 silver dimes 2 buffalo nickels 2 jefferson nickels and lots of junk metal go's pretty deep going to try a civil war site Friday still in the learning cuvre once I get on to it I think it will be a good all around detector

Attachments

• tmpphpJaZ8Ni.jpg
    tmpphpJaZ8Ni.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 573
  • tmpphpJaZ8Ni.jpg
    tmpphpJaZ8Ni.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 567

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back