Upvote 0

AGCoinHunter

Bronze Member
Aug 13, 2009
Detector(s) used
ACE 250 (MD) Bare hands (CRH)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I hope that is Canadian. How do you find this stuff? Also, be careful not to overload your extension cord there, dont want to have a fire.

OP
OP
greg23

greg23

May 16, 2008
Windsor Ontario
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX
All Canadian silver.I advertise on an internet classified site,stating that i am looking to buy gold and silver coins,jewellery,bullion,etc.I also put flyers up at convience stores . I pay a fair price and have an excellent reputation. I have quite a few repeat customers.

thurmownator

Bronze Member
Dec 25, 2006
Primary Interest:
Other
I guess you've done the math to determine if 9.8x face for 80%ers is a good deal or not.

If so, nicely done.

We just get so spoiled "buying" it for face. 8)

alabamadan

May 2, 2005
Dixie
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Congrats.

So could you tell me more about how you're doing this. You're running classified ads and flyers to buy gold and silver? It's working? How do you calculate what you'll pay for what ppl bring in? I've thought of doing this myself. You can PM me if you'd rather.

OP
OP
greg23

greg23

May 16, 2008
Windsor Ontario
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX
I wish here in Canada you could still go to the bank and buy halves.The last time I tried i got 2 rolls of brand new halves.

buckanear

Oct 27, 2009
Used to go to Canada every summer starting back in '64.I think they've got the neatest coins.Oh to travel back in time and load up on coins.Love those coins with canoes,beavers,caribou,polar bear.Keep it up you are getting neat stuff.Love to be in the lake of the woods right now!

timbobwey

Bronze Member
Mar 16, 2009
MI
Detector(s) used
ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'd say you did pretty good, if those are all canadian. No way I'd pay it for 40%

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread