Bounty Hunter Gold Digger

cooper1841

Bronze Member
Dec 24, 2012
S.E. Michigan.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equnox 800... 2 Garrett Pro Pointers, Lesche, and an 18" mini-T- handle and a 31 inch Samson digging tools
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Upvote 0

airscapes

Nov 13, 2013
Philadelphia PA
Detector(s) used
DFX 950, U13,6"Exc & 4x6 Coils, Coinmaster GT 4x6 & NEL Hunter coil, TRX Pin Pointer, CZE-T200 FM Transmitter, Sangean DT-400W and ER6i in-ears.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
On Craigslist for $40. 9 year old grandson is captivated by my "treasures" Deal or no deal? Or will he hate me? lol:icon_scratch:

It is $61.99 New with free shipping and warranty, I would offer no more than $25 max on Craigs list.. think of Craigs list as a yard sale.. you got the money, they got the junk they want gone.. If you do buy it, down load the manual, read it so you know how to work the machine, take the appropriate batteries and verify it works. Also, speak with the seller on the phone, get the story of where it came from and see how they sound then only buy from the persons home or place of business.. if they want to meet someplace then never mind!
Good luck!

treasurehunter101

Jan 14, 2014
NY AREA
Detector(s) used
Learned on Bounty Hunter Junior, then Tracker IV, and now using the Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
What about the Bounty Hunter Tracker IV? Is this a good detector? How far can it detect in the ground? Thank You! :)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread