Bounty Hunter Tracker IV 4 any info aprecated

J

jeff@middlesex

Re: Bounty Hunter Tracker IV 4 any info appreciated

The tracker IV would be agreat machine to get started on. They work very well. Retail is about $130.00 US

Detectingfreak

Gold Member
Apr 26, 2006
Bellevue, WA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE, Tesoro TigerShark
tracker IV is a great machine for modern stuff. I have found it picks up a lot of modern coins even in an old area. Thats why i am upgrading mine to a intermediate detector with more depth.

KinjoVT

Jun 7, 2006
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Cibola, Prizim IV, BHID, GTAX 400, GTA 350, and a few others
I think it is a good machine, but depends on what you are looking for. I bought one before my gta 350 and found it was pleasant to use. It is light and comfortable, but did not have a visual target ID. I was new to the MDing and I liked the target ID. I found a good amount of coins with it, none too deep though. I think the discrimination leaves something to be desired though. I have had it sitting in my closet for about a year now. I just can't bring myself to sell it though. I still have some friends that want to join me on detecting trips every now and then, and they request this one! I don't use it much though.

O

Omaha Digger

A tracker IV was my first and got me totally hooked. The following pic isn't mine...found it while doing another search, but I think it speaks for itself.

Attachments

• trackerIV.jpg
    trackerIV.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 2,351
A

agbonanza

I bought a Tracker IV last year and I love it!!. It's very user friendly and pretty durable. The most important thing is to learn your metal detector and keep the coil to the soil...HH

Axel

Sep 3, 2006
Australia , NSW
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter IV
Glad i came across this thread as i've placed my order for the BH IV today , cost me $325. AUS .
Before i placed my order i did a bit of research and i have read nothing but great feedback on it...so i'm very happy that i made a good decision for a change ;D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread