Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found one for my new BH Landranger on the BH home page and printed it off before I ever got the detector. When the detector arrived yesterday I was already somewhat familiar with it.

renegade_7

Jun 10, 2004
Missouri
I have one I use as my back-up detector. I take it out from time to time, and it still treats me well. I have good luck with it in spite of the negative comments I used to get when I first bought it. Of course that was years ago. I guess because it wasn't as expensive as some of the top line detectors of the time. Anyway, I find quite a bit with it and the depth seems to be fine. I like it. Good Luck

treasure_lady

Jan 17, 2005
Texas Gulf Coast
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
I have a Bounty Hunter Discovery 1100.. don't know anything about the one you got..but I'm sure you will have fun with it! I am! Congratulations on getting your new detector and happy hunting!

Timberwolf

Silver Member
Sep 12, 2005
Detector(s) used
Eagle II SL90/Eagle Spectrum/TF-900
achillies,

I used to have a BH Big Bud. I liked it real well. I found my first Barber quarter with it at about 5 1/2- 6" deep. The only problem I experienced with it was that it would eat 9v batteries like they were candy. Really, the two 9v batteries would only last for about one day of hunting.

I wish I still had it though. Of course if I had kept every MD that I have had over the years, I would have a pretty good collection 8)

Hope you find a lot with it.

Tom

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread