Bout had a stroke!!!

Mighty AP

Silver Member
Mar 7, 2006
Livin' in a tar-paper shack in the woods of Easter
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70, Whites QXT, Garrett Pro-Pointer, "Mighty" Diggin' Tool
Hello all, found a new park today that has a lot of potential. I dug these pieces of some necklace, first saw the glint of gold & a pearl & my heart just about stopped! Cheap costume jewelry. Thought I broke it while digging but the peices were scattered around a 2 foot square area. Was at a different park Friday night, just as it was getting dark I got a zinc penny hit on the surface, bent down & saw a silver ring. When I got home in the light I saw it is a "lord of the Rings" ring, has weird writing on inside & outside. Cool. Went back Saturday, different area & found 5 gp rings(most with missing stones, one says Avon & has stone) all within 20 minutes, all on the surface, all within a 20 foot by 20 foot area. I hunt this small park a lot, wonder if someone is screwing with my head? Ah, screw away! I spent 2 hours scouring the same area today to no avail, no more rings. Also found a St.Josephs medal, some shark pendant & a couple bucks in clad............nice weekend. ;D

Attachments

• bottle cap.jpg
    bottle cap.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 582
  • weekend finds1.jpg
    weekend finds1.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 642
  • weekend finds2.jpg
    weekend finds2.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 636
  • bottle cap.jpg
    bottle cap.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 604
Upvote 0
R

rvbvetter

Very nice!!! By the looks of the broken pearl thing, I doubt someones messing with you. By it's weathered look, I'd say it's been there a while. At least as the result of nothing too recent. WTG!!! HH

The Seeker

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2005
Keep on Digging!
Detector(s) used
MINELAB Explorer-II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cool finds........! finds lost from the black Pearl ! never know, nice job! 8)

tinpan

Silver Member
Sep 4, 2004
Eaglehawk
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
GPX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hi ap.that a nice find in such a small area, congrats happy hunting

tinpan

Gabbit

Aug 4, 2005
Idaho
Think we have all had those let-downs -- all in all a pretty good weekend though -- keep it up the gold will come :)

backitup83

Jan 24, 2006
Chesapeake Virginia
Detector(s) used
(XLT-x 2 ) )(BH Sharp Shooter 2) (Coinmaster 4000/D series2)(Coinmaster 2/DB series 2)(Discovery 2)(Discovery 1000)
AAAARRRRRRRR Matey great finds. AAHHH just the mention of the Black Pearl sends shivers up me spine.
Mike

Rusted_Iron

Bronze Member
May 25, 2006
Corrodedlargecentville
Detector(s) used
Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mighty AP said:
When I got home in the light I saw it is a "lord of the Rings" ring, has weird writing on inside & outside.

It founds our Precious it dids... we needs our Precious...

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks
Nice finds...that pearly thing is kind of cool...too bad you had to bust it all up like you did! ;) Money and silver is always nice!

petersra

Apr 26, 2006
a few miles from the ocean
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tiger Shark + Cheap Radio Shack + Whites DF PI + Aquasound
Be nice to see a detail shot of your "Lord of the Rings" ring..... 5 rings in one outing is exciting, even if they are cheap ones. HH

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread