"Box of enders to sell or open" Guessing Contest #1. Closest guess wins Silver!

agme

Feb 4, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"Box of enders to sell or open" Guessing Contest #1. Closest guess wins Silver!

http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/coin-roll-hunting/407799-box-enders-sell-ebay-open.html

OK the "Open them rolls" crowd wins the vote. Here is a contest for anyone that might be interested.

Contest #1 is a plan & simple guessing contest to guess the total number of silver coins I will find in the "ender box", the total number of both 40% and 90% combined. The person with the closest guess will win two (2) 40% Silver Kennedy half dollars. If the guess is exactly right, the winner will receive Four (4) 40% halves.
The totals will be posted on Saturday, April 12th.
If there are duplicate guesses, the person that first placed that guess will be chosen if their pick wins.
* SilverForBrains gets first dibs on a total of 73 silvers if he wants it due to his great math workup on the original thread.

Also see contest #2 for another chance to win silver. And if the same person wins this contest (w/exact guess) and wins contest #2 they will receive a full roll of 40% Silver coins!
Good Luck!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Infowarrior

Bronze Member
Oct 12, 2012
Fema Region 3
Detector(s) used
NOX 800, Ace 250, Garret Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
lots of high hopes!! wow... that would be pretty incredible.

CW3(ret) US Army

Jun 30, 2011
Downstate New York
Detector(s) used
White Spectra V3i
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/coin-roll-hunting/407799-box-enders-sell-ebay-open.html

OK the "Open them rolls" crowd wins the vote. Here is a contest for anyone that might be interested.

Contest #1 is a plan & simple guessing contest to guess the total number of silver coins I will find in the "ender box", the total number of both 40% and 90% combined. The person with the closest guess will win two (2) 40% Silver Kennedy half dollars. If the guess is exactly right, the winner will receive Four (4) 40% halves.
The totals will be posted on Saturday, April 12th.
If there are duplicate guesses, the person that first placed that guess will be chosen if their pick wins.
* SilverForBrains gets first dibs on a total of 73 silvers if he wants it due to his great math workup on the original thread.

Also see contest #2 for another chance to win silver. And if the same person wins this contest (w/exact guess) and wins contest #2 they will receive a full roll of 40% Silver coins!
Good Luck!

:dontknow: I'm going to guess 98. I wanted to do 99 but it was taken. Hope you have a dream box there.
HH
Gary

baddbluff

Bronze Member
Apr 22, 2011
vegas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow we all come outta the woodwork when a chance at free silver arises! I think we all need to post a little more often.

TypeCoin971793

Oct 7, 2013
Here or There or Anywhere
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I say 31 of them have just the ender, 24 of them have two coins, and the other 5 have three keepers. In total, 94 silver keepers. We'll see if I'm right.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions