Jul 18, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Try larger banks BofA Chase etc.

44_Dimes

Jul 13, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Yes the larger the bank or even the branch, the more likely they will order you halves. Large banks will probably already have money orders for people who run businesses, so they might not have a problem with adding your order to their list.

OP
OP
C

Coinz_

Oct 20, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Has anyone been sucessful in buying coin from banks that they don't have accounts with? Where I currently live with my gf there are no big banks. I would have to wait until I visit my parents. Which is 40 Miles north

fistfulladirt

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Great Lakes State
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
dirtfishing
Primary Interest:
Other
It's getting more difficult to order boxes. Not because of crh'ers on this forum, but because of the uneducated hunters out there.
Nothing like having a box of halves poached by a walk-in that goes right out to his car to search, then brings it all back in a half an hour later. That's just one example.

TimZim

Bronze Member
Aug 3, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You have to go to them all and ask. Thats what works, You have to put the time in.

Local_coins

Nov 24, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Coinz_ said:
Has anyone been sucessful in buying coin from banks that they don't have accounts with? Where I currently live with my gf there are no big banks. I would have to wait until I visit my parents. Which is 40 Miles north

Yes.

Sent from my iPad using TreasureNet

OP
OP
C

Coinz_

Oct 20, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well I guess I'll start hitting up banks when I can and see where it gets me. There's a whole slew of them by my parents

Easy

Banned
Jul 9, 2012
Freakmont
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
All you can do is start pounding the pavement because it is different everywhere. I've been to more banks in the last 3 months then my whole life combined. And my volume is nothing.....

OP
OP
C

Coinz_

Oct 20, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
All you can do is start pounding the pavement because it is different everywhere. I've been to more banks in the last 3 months then my whole life combined. And my volume is nothing.....

You haven't been able to come up with any halves?

Wilmingtonsilver

Sep 6, 2012
SE North Carolina
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would suggest you read through the beginners guide at the beginning of this forum. I did, when I first started, and it answered most of my questions or gave me clues on where to look before asking them on here.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread