Bronze Member
Dec 21, 2009
U.S.A.
Detector(s) used
ACE 250; Lone Star
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello All,
I just wanted to post a positive "note" on one of my dump banks. I live in a small town, but we have several banks. My main dump bank supports our schools. All our kids now have i-pads and my dump bank provided all the i-pad covers (1200+). I walk into the bank yesterday to dump $3K of halves plus a few mixed boxes of odds-and-ends. Two tellers run over to hand me two baseball caps (one for Mr. Apush) with our school logo and colors. They had been "saving" them especially for me.

For the last two years, I bring Subway platters during the Christmas holidays. They are customer-service driven. It does help, however, that I have been a customer for over 20 years. I am always very nice and let anyone jump in front of me at the coin counter if needed. I guess it is well overdue for me to write the headquarters to inform the VPs of the great service I have had for several years.

Just wanted to say that there are still banks out that do serve.

apush

Upvote 0

namster

Bronze Member
Nov 20, 2011
Sulphur, NV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have a bank that is very good as well. Never a sideways look and always helpful even when dumping a large amount of coin.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread