Apr 29, 2012
Left coast
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Love to treasure hunt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dr. Anthony Fauci said that there is no reason for people to be walking around with masks. That was in the middle of the plan Demic. Now they say to wear masks.

If you wear a mask Outside, you’re a sheep. You’re not a free thinker. And that’s fine, do you value being a free thinker? Or do you value having other people think that you want the best for them?

FloodcityTom

Jun 25, 2020
West Va
Detector(s) used
Whites, Fisher gold Bug, Tesoro
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Wow!! I didn't realize we had a real hero here!! Here in America we are supposed to have the right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. Those who refuse to help contain the pandemic are not heroes, they are impinging on the very right to life of others. So many pseudo heroes and patriots who don't understand the meaning of the words helping the country go to hell in a handbasket.

I suppose you also don't need to enter a post office, motor vehicle registry, town or village hall, all public places where masks are required. You are left coast but you don't say where. Last spring hundreds and hundreds of veterans died of the covid in veteran's homes in WA and OR as well as in NY and NJ, some of those guys were true combat veteran American heroes who needlessly lost their lives through the carelessness of others.

I think you are being a bit overly harsh, because someone chooses not to wear a mask they are neither assisting the "pandemic" or impinging on the lives of others. Being a veteran myself I am concenred of my less fortunate brethern, whomever is responsible for jam packing those poor people in those infected homes should answer in a court of law to Manslaughter or reckless endangerment.

When this insanity all settles down I think the real villians, those who used their misused their power, are going to be revealed....not some guy not wearing a mask.

That said I can understand your feelings having had this terrible disease and survived. All I can say is May God Bless you and hopefully you will recover ad stay healthy ad strong

GoDeep

Bronze Member
Nov 12, 2016
Detector(s) used
Whites, Garrett, Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dr. Anthony Fauci said that there is no reason for people to be walking around with masks. That was in the middle of the plan Demic. Now they say to wear masks.

If you wear a mask Outside, you’re a sheep. You’re not a free thinker. And that’s fine, do you value being a free thinker? Or do you value having other people think that you want the best for them?

No, facts and context matter:

Dr. Anthony Fauci said that there is no reason for people to be walking around with masks. That was in the middle of the plan Demic.

False, not in the "middle" of a Pandemic, at the very beginning. Fauci last said that in the first week of March, and at that time, confirmed US cases was at 175 with 5 deaths total at the time he said it. Within one week of that, he started recommending them.

Also context of what he said and why he initially said it is important: Quote of what Fauci actually said: “Right now in the United States people should not be walking around with masks …You should think of healthcare providers who are needing them and the people who are ill."

Fauci was worried about those who were ill and front line workers first since cases were low at that time and supplies of ppe were limited.

If you wear a mask Outside, you’re a sheep.

No, taking into account the facts, science and statistics available to one at the time and making an informed decision to wear a mask is the Anti-Thesis of a being a "sheep".

By definition, a "sheep" doesn't know they are the sheep. They think they are making their own decisions, but they are blindly following some "leader" or group and their facts upon which they base their decision (often given to them by their leader or group) often don't check out.

Last edited:

wingmaster

Bronze Member
Aug 10, 2009
Detector(s) used
White's MXT all pro, MXT300 D2, 950, 4X6 DD, detech ultimate 13" DD coils
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The two I'm talking about are DR. Fauci and the surgeon general Jerome Adams, lets ask Dr. Fauci if histoplasmosis needs to be in dirt to grow and infect somebody. He would have a 50/50 shot at getting it right but most likely won't, hint mold doesn't need dirt to grow just anything organic. Seems pretty easy to people that can think for themselves and make general observations, the problem is with book smart people they can't make observations for themselves they have to see it written for them that's a big problem when what your reading might be wrong.

Oregon Viking

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
Brookings-Harbor Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Keene A52 with Gold Hog mats
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OK I'm taking bets on when this thread will be headed to the political forum... Who's in!!

laughing11.gif

Kray Gelder

Gold Member
Feb 24, 2017
Georgetown, SC
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hmmm. Book smart people. How did you get so smart? What is the preferred method for getting smart? Should we even have smart people? Should we have books? So many questions, so many oxygen-starved brains. Breathing through your mouth boosts oxygen levels, but I'm thinking a few here figured that out at an early age.

Kray Gelder

Gold Member
Feb 24, 2017
Georgetown, SC
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Gunsil, your experience falls on deaf ears. The Heroes want their freedom. It's all about them. They are certain in their beliefs. They probably don't yield on the sidewalk, either. It's THEIR sidewalk.

Kray Gelder

Gold Member
Feb 24, 2017
Georgetown, SC
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
We are going to whine, and you better be thankful that SOME people are standing up for your rights.

In a private business, they can ask me to do anything if any if I want their goods or services.

In a public setting, like a park, or any public indoor setting, you better believe that freedom loving hero’s like myself will NOT BE MUZZLED. People are who scared and in A public place can wear two masks, because I won’t have one on.

It's not a muzzle, and it's not about freedom. It's about stupid. Either you are, or you're not. Your words and behavior will indicate which is which. The geniuses fighting mask wearing in public, like to point out how "scared" mask wearers are, and how fearless and manly they are. It's pretty childish. "Oh, what's the matter, you scared? Scaredy cat, scaredy cat." Intellectually vacant, perhaps starved of oxygen as a child. This is another thread headed for the trash heap.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Take it to our politics forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread