Only a pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Last edited:

P.ALLEN

Jun 8, 2017
A2 Michigan
Detector(s) used
AT Pro, Tesoro Compadre, Ace 250, CMS magnetics, Garrett pinpointer, Fiskars trenching spade.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah that money is long gone, definitely someone got it out before Fort Donaldson fell.

Wm the Conqueror

Mar 9, 2017
Danville Virginia
Detector(s) used
Only a pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was told that it is in a old mine of some kind! I've seen the mason marks on a tree of Minerva close to the river. Do you know for sure?

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was told that it is in a old mine of some kind! I've seen the mason marks on a tree of Minerva close to the river. Do you know for sure?

Brentwood, Tennessee KGC Map brentwood tennessee.jpg

rztcrawford

Greenie
Nov 30, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Trip

i Live just a few minutes from Brentwood and Franklin. I plan on making a trip to this area to see what I can find this coming week. I will post pics if I find any clues. Any tips?

Wm the Conqueror

Mar 9, 2017
Danville Virginia
Detector(s) used
Only a pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The duck river! There are trees near there with markings! Look for sandbars in the river! Old concrete! A rocky hillside! Sun from the west will shine directly at treasure spot at 3:oclock no earlier! Old railroad tracks close by! Read the map before you go, but not the words. The pictures are all clues! Look for turtle rocks at different angles! Go to Franklin!

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Why would he want to go to me?

rztcrawford

Greenie
Nov 30, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The duck river! There are trees near there with markings! Look for sandbars in the river! Old concrete! A rocky hillside! Sun from the west will shine directly at treasure spot at 3:oclock no earlier! Old railroad tracks close by! Read the map before you go, but not the words. The pictures are all clues! Look for turtle rocks at different angles! Go to Franklin!

Do you have a more specific location for these markings?

Ryano

Feb 16, 2014
St. Augustine, FL
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Okay. The cache supposedly contained thousands of gold and silver bars. Twelve KGC members knew its location. The James brothers alone have an enormous family of descendants. It beggars belief that everyone who knew of this treasure complex (not to mention all those men it wouldve taken to build it) kept this wealth a secret for generations and/or the original KGC all went to their grave keeping this to themselves.

Respectfully, what scenario dictates why this wealth would remain hidden more than a century later ?

rztcrawford

Greenie
Nov 30, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Okay. The cache supposedly contained thousands of gold and silver bars. Twelve KGC members knew its location. The James brothers alone have an enormous family of descendants. It beggars belief that everyone who knew of this treasure complex (not to mention all those men it wouldve taken to build it) kept this wealth a secret for generations and/or the original KGC all went to their grave keeping this to themselves.

Respectfully, what scenario dictates why this wealth would remain hidden more than a century later ?

OH it very well may be long gone. But how cool would it be to still find the clues? To see that it actually existed? How fun is the research and leg work? It is the thrill; finding anything is just a bonus.

Ryano

Feb 16, 2014
St. Augustine, FL
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
rztcrawford - Oh I agree with you on all counts.. heck, I have fun just reading member's posts. Believe me, I'm interested ! :D

Ryano

Feb 16, 2014
St. Augustine, FL
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Awesome news my friends were in Franklin Tenn! Go to the DUCK river merges with the Harpeth river. West of Franklin WEST of Brentwood. Look for sandpile in the streams that once covered hill of rocks! Old concrete columns at bottom of rocks! A Big rock turtle sitting by it's self!

But.. the Duck and Harpeth Rivers do not intersect with each other at all..

Wm the Conqueror

Mar 9, 2017
Danville Virginia
Detector(s) used
Only a pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Go to Franklin Tenn, not BRENTWOOD (clues are in Brentwood though) start at water tower at jamison station to stream Sharp branch!

Wm the Conqueror

Mar 9, 2017
Danville Virginia
Detector(s) used
Only a pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The treasure map we have seen is for the whole state of Tennessee! The picture of the vaults show that many treasure locations of all Tennessee not this one location! The kgc secret of the monies buried all went to their graves!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread