Brinks boxes paying off already

Tomfromnj

Feb 24, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got my 5 boxes and I'm averaging 1 per box with a walker in the first few rolls will have totals tonight cause I'm waiting for silver surfer to get out of work image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Upvote 0

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
wow that is awesome!! i've never had a walker ender before! i can't wait to hear the results!

CC-Hunter

Bronze Member
Sep 18, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice boxes - better than skunks for sure!

I was in NJ on vacation earlier this month and picked up a bunch of Brinks MWRs just like this - skunk city

pong12211

Bronze Member
Jan 5, 2013
North central Pa.
Detector(s) used
Garrett at pro/Garrett pro pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow that ender would be driving me nuts to open the rest.. Best of luck looking forward to the results..

OP
OP
T

Tomfromnj

Feb 24, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah believe me I have the itch like crazy. I told him he could open that one. I'm just sitting here watching tv and very lightly behind me I hear " Tom please come open me "

OP
OP
T

Tomfromnj

Feb 24, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So total was 26x40% and 1x90 walker. And these two coins. I wonder where they came from. image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

OP
OP
T

Tomfromnj

Feb 24, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There was a lot of buffalo boys coins in there. I'm sure the ones with the big b were his too

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yup those are mine, sometimes I get lazy and mark a big B as well ;) Glad you found some silver. I can't recall dumping into a brinks supply anytime in the past fewmonths either... hmm... but yup, those are my marks! :P
I do remember dumping my halves in the coin machine full of silver halves below mine but that was not a brinks bank.

fish on!

May 4, 2012
In the bank
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I get buffalo boy coins all the time and I frequently dump thousands into brinks. I may have filled a bag that had a bunch of silver for you buddy.

OP
OP
T

Tomfromnj

Feb 24, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It is what it is. I think I got lucky cause most of the silvers came from 2 of the 5 boxes. They were coming 2-3 in a roll and then skunked out. Boa cut me off after one order. Whatever I'm not worried cause I'll get the same boxes from sov. And another sov by my house uses Dunbar and I hear them boxes are producing big right now

SilverForBrains

Bronze Member
Feb 1, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
that's why marking coins is fun. I found a Rich Hartford marked coin once, there's a thread about it here somewhere you can probably look it up. I've just started to mark again, look for S.F.B.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread