Brinks, Loomis, Garda, Dunbar all culling silver!!!

DiggerJosh

Tenderfoot
Jan 19, 2011
Haven't seen this topic brought up in at least 5 days. I wanted in on the ground floor this time.

CONFIRMED!! I heard they are also inserting pennies of future made out of PLASTIC!! Start collecting your plastic pennies now. (Yes, know they are really called cents)

TimZim

Bronze Member
Aug 3, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Duck your Goose is cooked on this one!!!

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Your right i did 1,000 boxes of half dollarrs and 1,500 boxes of dimes, NADA. Just a big goose egg ;)

Stang1968

Dec 14, 2010
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lol thanks for the update!
I had a Brinks truck blindly pull out in front of me today (Had to break so hard the ABS kicked on!) and the only think I could think about was how much silver *MIGHT* be in boxes on board.

cbrtriple8

Aug 11, 2011
Haven't seen this topic brought up in at least 5 days. I wanted in on the ground floor this time.

Wow, I thought it's bad here in Indy. Only Brinks culls silver....:headbang:... but Loomis n Garda had already teamed up with all the tellers at banks that they service!! :icon_scratch:
Few tellers at banks that I visited told me that, they are getting half of the profit from the silver that they cull for Garda n Loomis!!!!:BangHead:
THIS HOBBY IS OFFICIALLY DEAD NOW!:laughing7::laughing7:
We all should go METAL DETECTING!!
:headbang::headbang::headbang:

Last edited:

SilverForBrains

Bronze Member
Feb 1, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
All "silver" coins we do find are just cheap chinese replicates to keep us appeased. The last thing the government needs is a bunch of angry CRHs on their hands

Piledriver

May 21, 2011
You can tell which coins have been searched by the carriers, because they mark the searched ones with invisible ink.
All the other ones come directly from the Fed.
They leave the NIFC in the boxes just so that CRH'ers will order more coin for the carriers to cull silver from.
No silver will ever be able to make it past all the silver-eating Zombies.

Keep on Rollin' !

Allgentix

Aug 31, 2011
San Francisco, California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You can tell which coins have been searched by the carriers, because they mark the searched ones with invisible ink.
All the other ones come directly from the Fed.
They leave the NIFC in the boxes just so that CRH'ers will order more coin for the carriers to cull silver from.
No silver will ever be able to make it past all the silver-eating Zombies.

Keep on Rollin' !

Do explain this invisible ink. How do i look keep an eye out for it? Thanks

sagittarius98

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2012
Maryland
Detector(s) used
White's Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
Other
So Coolpix must be working for the carriers? I never suspected it. That's why there was a lot of silver in the vault.

Piledriver

May 21, 2011
Invisible ink. Coolpix invented the method. Now the Carriers have stolen the idea.
You can tell which ones have the invisible ink if weigh the rolls. The ink makes a roll .00001 gr. heavier than normal.
....cough.... Keep on Rollin' !

sagittarius98

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2012
Maryland
Detector(s) used
White's Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
Other
Invisible ink. Coolpix invented the method. Now the Carriers have stolen the idea.
You can tell which ones have the invisible ink if weigh the rolls. The ink makes a roll .00001 gr. heavier than normal.
....cough.... Keep on Rollin' !

I can't even find scales for that precise of a measurement.:BangHead::BangHead::angry5::angry5::angry5::angry5:. Other than ones for laboratories only.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions