All Treasure Hunting
Upvote 0

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
brinks pennies nickels dimes quarters are all platic wrapped, the half dollars are paper wrapped, but brinks half dollars do not have any silver in their rolls, brinks culls sliver half dollars ;)
Buff

OP
OP
S

Sleazyj

Mar 2, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
They pull silver halfs? I know they don't quarters I've gotten a few

n8dagr8345

Oct 25, 2011
Rubber room
Primary Interest:
Other
Yes they do- Obviously you havent seen the posts of the senior members. Brinks culls silver and copper pennies. Loomis culls silver 6 times a year. Garda removes all silver 1964 and before(they can not sense the 40% coins). And Dunbar has not produced in years because everyone knows the other carriers remove silver. Dunbar is very very overhunted.
N8

jwkow

Tenderfoot
Mar 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Did 100 in Brinks pennies today, 29% copper, got a 1910 wheat among about 50 total.

Brush64

Oct 30, 2011
Primary Interest:
Other
Yes they do- Obviously you havent seen the posts of the senior members. Brinks culls silver and copper pennies. Loomis culls silver 6 times a year. Garda removes all silver 1964 and before(they can not sense the 40% coins). And Dunbar has not produced in years because everyone knows the other carriers remove silver. Dunbar is very very overhunted.
N8

What do they do with all the silver they find? Do they allow the employees to buy it? Do they sell it? Do they send it to the FED? I didn't think the rules or policies would allow them to take out or add anything into the coin that they process. After all, it isn't their coin/product. I'm not doubting what you say, just wondering what the companies do with it.

n8dagr8345

Oct 25, 2011
Rubber room
Primary Interest:
Other
You should doubt what I say, I am obviously lieing- Do you think that this forum exists if the companies really took out the silver? Ive found loads of silver, its out there. Just not as much as it used to be...

cooper36

Nov 30, 2011
east coast
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
brinks pennies nickels dimes quarters are all platic wrapped, the half dollars are paper wrapped, but brinks half dollars do not have any silver in their rolls, brinks culls sliver half dollars ;)
Buff
i have gotten on the avg 1 40% per box this past month!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions