Brinx rolls

OP
OP
T

twitchmn

Jan 4, 2009
Codes said:
Rolls that come from Brinks boxes.
ok thank you because i dont have the money to buy a box of halves so i'll buy rolls o and i read the informational on the coin roll hunting and stuff but for a beginner wat coin denomination should i buy nickles halves dime

Codes

Bronze Member
Feb 28, 2007
United States
Detector(s) used
White's M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Personally I buy anything but quarters and halves. I don't get quarters because they rarely produce any silver and I don't get halves because my area is one big dumping ground and no banks here ever get machine rolled halves. Hope that helps!

-Codes

OP
OP
T

twitchmn

Jan 4, 2009
Codes said:
Personally I buy anything but quarters and halves. I don't get quarters because they rarely produce any silver and I don't get halves because my area is one big dumping ground and no banks here ever get machine rolled halves. Hope that helps!

-Codes
yea it dose i'm going tomorrow to buy some nickle rolls

65gt350

Mar 6, 2007
California
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Toltec 100
twitchmn said:
silvercop said:
i like halves and i sometimes do dimes.
ok well i don't have alot of money right now so i going to do nickels

If you are trying to find silver I would first get all the hand rolls of halves that the bank has first then switch to dime boxes. I am not sure if your Brinks uses clear wraps or not on the dimes but sometime if you get a skunk box of clear they will just swap the box instead of putting it through the counter.

Nickels are fun if you are trying to build a CRH set but as far as a source of silver I would avoid them.

HH
65GT350

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions