Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Awesome! Hope they work well for you! I just ordered a new pro pointer, I'm soooo excited! Can't wait!

OP
OP
A

Action

Oct 6, 2011
Valley Springs, Ca.
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Pro pointer

Pro pointer is on the list----Money just doesn't go far enough---LOL----
Hope you enjoy yours.
Jack

Normsel

Bronze Member
Sep 10, 2012
D'Iberville MS
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-Trac
Equinox 800
Equinox 600
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
You will like your pro pointer more than your detector. You just can't detect without one.

63bkpkr

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2007
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XLT, GMT, 6000D Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You will appreciate the earphones. Several years ago I purchased a pair of their wasps/hornets series and found them to be sturdy, well made, hear way better, allows me to tune the threshold way lower than using the speaker on the detector and the cord is heavy duty. The wait will be worth it!

I use a brass probe for my pin pointing and can usually contact the target with it by having done a pinpoint with the detector. Of course I was not digging holes but the method served me well for a long time even though it is likely slower than a pin pointer. Find enough clad and it will pay for the electronic pinpointer, I did this with my 6000D and paid for a considerable amount of accessories for the machine.............................63bkpkr

cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 3 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You will like your pro pointer more than your detector. You just can't detect without one.
Sure you can.....I did it for over 20 years.....before they had pin pointers! I just takes a little longer.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions