willjo

Bronze Member
Apr 30, 2015
Twin City, Ga.
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTA 350 and Garrett ace 150
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gathered up most of my broke drills and a few whole ones and put them in a 12" x 18" case. IMG_1377.JPG

Upvote 0

Fat

Bronze Member
Oct 22, 2020
Nebraska panhandle/NE Colorado
Detector(s) used
I took the battery out because I like my bacon crispy
Primary Interest:
Other
Im not sure of I click on the correct reply clicker but to the person with the drills and awls I like them alot.
That center piece looks like was great grandmas crochet tool.

dognose

Silver Member
Apr 15, 2009
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70
Thats a nice frame, likely represents more than a few miles in the fields. Some nice looking materials.

Tdog

Silver Member
May 30, 2019
East Central Alabama
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Nice looking pieces and frame Johnny. I'd hazard a guess and say that's a Futral case! He makes some good ones either way. I bought 3 - 12" X 18" poplar ones at the last show in Opelika, AL. I haven't forgotten about the one coming up in January next year. Remind us all here if you will when it get's closer.

OP
OP
willjo

willjo

Bronze Member
Apr 30, 2015
Twin City, Ga.
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTA 350 and Garrett ace 150
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice looking pieces and frame Johnny. I'd hazard a guess and say that's a Futral case! He makes some good ones either way. I bought 3 - 12" X 18" poplar ones at the last show in Opelika, AL. I haven't forgotten about the one coming up in January next year. Remind us all here if you will when it get's closer.

The building has sold and they are looking for another location most likely will be 2022 before next Futral show

old digger

Gold Member
Jan 15, 2012
Montana
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That is an awesome assortment, thanks for taking the time to share them. :icon_thumleft:

H.P.

Aug 15, 2020
Safety Harbor Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Love any and all drills, especially coastal plains...nice ones..The old boys in Florida obviously didn’t have a need for em, Lol.

MAMucker

Bronze Member
Feb 2, 2019
Massachusetts
Primary Interest:
Other
Thank you for sharing those. Like dognose said, a collection like that must have put you on the hunt for a long, long time.
The many miles of walking and tracking and grid-surface inspection it takes to even find one piece of an artifact like those can not be appreciated, unless you’ve worked your back, legs and eyes to the point of exhaustion and went home with nothing more times than not.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread