Broke the streak

hombre_de_plata_flaco

Bronze Member
Apr 24, 2011
Georgia
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Delta 4000
Congrats. :icon_thumright:

I cleaned out an entire town today. Only got $55.00 in CWR's and all were quite skunky.

Just keep on keepin' on bro.

usandthem

May 19, 2011
Kentucky
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ramjet, I'm headed to C'ville in the mornin' with three boxes of pennies to dump. ;D

legend76

May 17, 2010
Tennessee
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good score, Ramjet. You doing Brink's boxes? or bags still?

I've got to order me a couple boxes, haven't done any in a couple months :'(

HH,
Legend

OP
OP
ramjet2187

ramjet2187

Nov 29, 2005
North Central Tennessee
Detector(s) used
MXT
usandthem said:
Ramjet, I'm headed to C'ville in the mornin' with three boxes of pennies to dump. ;D

You dumping zincolns? I do about 4 boxes a week with the Ryedale. Had to cut back, as one bank wanted to start charging a $6.50 @ee per box! :o

OP
OP
ramjet2187

ramjet2187

Nov 29, 2005
North Central Tennessee
Detector(s) used
MXT
legend76 said:

HH,
Legend

Actually, I do one of each. I decided to up my volume so I get a $500 box and a 1K bag per week. I do as many cents as they'll give me. Right now that stands at four. Don't want to push it for fear of the "f" word.

I need to get up your way and start pillaging those old folks' collections I KNOW they're cashing in. :icon_pirat: :icon_pirat:

:D :D

Not really. I'll stay out of your territory.

legend76

May 17, 2010
Tennessee
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ramjet2187 said:
legend76 said:

HH,
Legend

Actually, I do one of each. I decided to up my volume so I get a $500 box and a 1K bag per week. I do as many cents as they'll give me. Right now that stands at four. Don't want to push it for fear of the "f" word.

I need to get up your way and start pillaging those old folks' collections I KNOW they're cashing in. :icon_pirat: :icon_pirat:

:D :D

Not really. I'll stay out of your territory.
One bank wouldn't order for me, but said they had some loose halves I could look at. I said sure, I'll take them. After doing the old lady's honey dews for a couple hours, I was about to shower and head to the bank. They called and said, "Oh we checked and we don't have any loose halves right now. We didn't want you to make a special trip if that was all you wanted". Sounds fishy to me :dontknow:

OP
OP
ramjet2187

ramjet2187

Nov 29, 2005
North Central Tennessee
Detector(s) used
MXT
One bank wouldn't order for me, but said they had some loose halves I could look at. I said sure, I'll take them. After doing the old lady's honey dews for a couple hours, I was about to shower and head to the bank. They called and said, "Oh we checked and we don't have any loose halves right now. We didn't want you to make a special trip if that was all you wanted". Sounds fishy to me :dontknow:

Sounds like a little bit of :icon_pirat: :icon_pirat: goin on!!

You ever head West or North? I keep meaning to do a road trip, but the day usually ends up slipping away from me. Don't think I want to head South; too much traffic.........

usandthem

May 19, 2011
Kentucky
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ramjet, I dumped three boxes of Zincolns at the US Bank in the town square just this morning.

legend76

May 17, 2010
Tennessee
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ramjet2187 said:

Sounds like a little bit of :icon_pirat: :icon_pirat: goin on!!

You ever head West or North? I keep meaning to do a road trip, but the day usually ends up slipping away from me. Don't think I want to head South; too much traffic.........
I haven't done any road trips. Guess I probably should

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread