OP
kiddrock33

kiddrock33

Jun 14, 2003
Massachusetts
THE GREEK CROSS
the cross with 4 arms of equal length was a common sign
in ancient greece, in pre-columbian america, in the near east,
and in the euphrates-tigris region around 1500 B.C.
it is found on assyrian and persian monuments and tablets,
greek coins and statues.
this cross appears in our world in a variety of contexts,
for example the symbol for the red cross is a red greek cross.

Attachments

• 6.gif
    6.gif
    923 bytes · Views: 581
OP
OP
kiddrock33

kiddrock33

Jun 14, 2003
Massachusetts
hmm this is interesting. so far i have located three of God's armor. the sword, the sheild, and the boot. i dont have access to the boot carving. but i do have a picture somewhere.

Attachments

• wholearmor1_jpg.jpg
    wholearmor1_jpg.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 622
OP
OP
kiddrock33

kiddrock33

Jun 14, 2003
Massachusetts
Crux is sometimes confused with the nearby False Cross by stargazers. The Southern Cross is somewhat kite-shaped, and it has a fifth star (ε Crucis). The False Cross is diamond-shaped, somewhat dimmer on average, does not have a fifth star and lacks the two "Pointer Stars".

CanadianTrout

May 21, 2007
Canada
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
I don't get the "large omega" pic either. What exactly are we looking at? How do we (as a collective) or you Kidd (the dude on site) confirm this as an omega? Doesn't an "omega" mean you're there? It's the final confirmation sign of the end of the trail right? Am I to beleive from this that there is something of interest near by?

Kidd, I love your story and think some of your pics and certainly the water filled cave are incredibley interesting, but sometimes you are to cryptic. Maybe that's on purpose, maybe because I have no personal experiance in these matters... i dunno. Just curious.

OP
OP
kiddrock33

kiddrock33

Jun 14, 2003
Massachusetts
sorry folks i was spacing out when i posted the large omega . ill try to clarify it for you. no its not the same stone as bleeding heart . it is very differant pigment. both these are alpha omega stones. i think. i try not to show the complete stone sorry.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread