brooksville fl

Zincoln Miner

Nov 14, 2003
New York State
Detector(s) used
Minelab Vanquish 340, Tesoro Silver uMax, Compadre, and BH Tracker IV.

Ex: White's Spectrum XLT, Tesoro Cutlass II Umax, and that circa late 70's red handled junk from RadioShack that started it.
visiting relatives @ end of this month for a week.I probably will not have time but is there
any detectable beaches or parks in the area anyone willing to divulge?t/y in advance.

p.s. please do not send this yankee into a den of pit vipers :o
hernando co

capt_t

Dec 27, 2004
Jacksonville, FL
solx,,,,you might want to post that in the beach and water detecting form, i dont think too many ppl read this one, I cant help you with brooksville, but i'm sure someone in the other forum can.
capt_t

kevino1960

Oct 22, 2006
West Coast FL
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tiger Shark Fisher 1265X
There was a Civil War Battle (more of a skirmish from what I have read) in the Brooksville vicinity. But my 'source' in the area has never been able to procure the exact location. :-\ I do understand there is an old abandoned house downtown, never seen it though. Good Luck Kevin

willie d

Silver Member
Jul 13, 2005
Close enough to the beach
Detector(s) used
**Tesoro Tiger Shark** Tesoro Silver Umax** Minelab Sov Gt w/WOT coil** Whites 6000Di Pro SL**
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
solx nys said:
visiting relatives @ end of this month for a week.I probably will not have time but is there
any detectable beaches or parks in the area anyone willing to divulge?t/y in advance.

p.s. please do not send this yankee into a den of pit vipers :o
hernando co
Pine Island isn't far from Brooksville. It's a swimming beach near Bayport. That's about the only place I know in that area.

OP
OP
Zincoln Miner

Zincoln Miner

Nov 14, 2003
New York State
Detector(s) used
Minelab Vanquish 340, Tesoro Silver uMax, Compadre, and BH Tracker IV.

Ex: White's Spectrum XLT, Tesoro Cutlass II Umax, and that circa late 70's red handled junk from RadioShack that started it.
ok t/y

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions