Brown or Amber Beer Bottle (Stubbie And Quart Size

Jan 7, 2014
mIAMI
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I found these bottles behind a brand new cabin up in the woods. I figure ( but i don't know) they are about 1960's . i spent a long time trying to figure out what beer used them using the embossing but i can't find the embossing anywhere. there is an emblem with what looks like a bird on the small one and the big one is a bird flying (not an eagle) . it goes all around the bottom of the neck of the bottle. On the bottom of the big one the numbers are 84 16 -B 3 LINES 2 DOTS ON EACH SIDE. The stubby one says ff in a circle (FOSTER FORBES glass) 84 22 08. Everything that was in the older timey house was there just shoved on banks, but these were way up in the woods at a drinking area next to a fallen tree used as a chair. i figure this is the same beer, different sizes though. 27 inches high and about 8 inches wide at the bottom. The small is 6 inches x 21/2 at the bottom. i have looked at thousands of bottles and can't find this embossing. i feel they are 60s or so. No labels, dirt and plants inside, found in tennessee mountains. DSCN3451.JPG HELP!!!!:: DSCN3445.JPG

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread