buckabilly sluice

russau

Gold Member
May 29, 2005
St. Louis, missouri
i bought one of their sluices for our clubs raffel. he makes a very good sluice. he has some very good qulity built into his work! and he has different sluices for the condition of the water youll be working!and he and his wife are really nice people to talk with!

OP
OP
M

maui

Dec 3, 2007
maui, hawaii
Detector(s) used
whites GMT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
thanks much for the feed back and will check them out more.
take care. ron

goldgit'r

Apr 18, 2011
Florence S.C.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have 2 of them attached together on my home made high banker,can take the lower 1 and add flair and use as sluice.Also have dry land dredge nozzle I run thru sluice box,anyway,the sluice boxes work great,I nave 3 pieces of equipt. in 1 pkg.and can't believe how small some of the gold I catch is,any way they are good.

davin

May 10, 2011
north idaho
Detector(s) used
whites GMT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
goldgeter, thanks much for you in-put and i appreciate it very much.
take care. ron

Nuggetville

Feb 28, 2011
My wife and I sell Buckabilly sluices exclusively. We haven't found a better product and the price is quite fair for a 100% hand built, made in the USA sluice. The box is 100% aluminum and stainless so you can run magnets in the box without magnetizing the sluice. Also they are very lightweight. You will love them. If you need help finding them let me know, we can take care of ya! ;)

Nuggetville

davin

May 10, 2011
north idaho
Detector(s) used
whites GMT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
nuggetville, thanks much for the info. and sounds pretty good but still checking others.

doug, i will check out the link you posted and thanks much doug .
take care.
ron

Nuggetville

Feb 28, 2011
Prospector Plus makes same good stuff as well. We are also dealers for them since meeting them in Salem this year. The designs are on both end of the spectrum. Prospector plus does not use any standard riffles. Instead they use a flared box design with expanded metal as a "riffle". They are very good at catching the real fine stuff. Buckabilly is a "standard" design with aluminum riffles and carpet under. Nothing against any other manufacturers, but Buckabillys' craftsmanship is second to none.

Troyounce

Nov 18, 2003
Clyde,Ohio
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX3030
GP3000
TESORO LOBO
GARRETT GTI 2500 + Eagle eye
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great recovery and quality built! I recommend them highly!

freddy williams

Oct 9, 2010
Alabama/ Ohio
Detector(s) used
GTI-2500, Whites V3, xplorer XS Cortes & XLT Cibola Tesoro Tiger shark Now using a Xterra 705, Ace 350...
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Any comments on the 2.5 inch backpack drege and an extra sluice box on the end to catch any thing missed from the dredge would this work Or would I not have enough water flow to pussh out the gravels from the second bow. Just looking for idea

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread