Buckabilly sluice

russau

Gold Member
May 29, 2005
St. Louis, missouri
it really boils down to the operators ability to handel his equipment correctly! once your proficient at that, all the equipent works about the same!

OP
OP
wingmaster

wingmaster

Bronze Member
Aug 10, 2009
Detector(s) used
White's MXT all pro, MXT300 D2, 950, 4X6 DD, detech ultimate 13" DD coils
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't use any right now but have found a place with fine gold so trying to get a sluice instead of panning alot. I won't be getting the buckabilly sluice as I talked to him I said I would be selling some silver to pay for it and he said he might be interested so his wife called me back and offers me $33.00 for five peace dollars and I would have to send the rest of the money in a check. He should have just told me to sell them and send the money as a coin shop is going to give me $25.00 a piece for them, so he lost out on a sell as I'll just get a keene sluice now. Thanks for the info

nuggetshooter323

Jul 22, 2005
Colorado Springs
Detector(s) used
The Legend, Anfibio Equinox 900, Gold Kruzer, XP Deus, ORX, Tesoro Tejon, Whites GMT, Falcon MD20, XP MI-6, Fisher F-Pulse, Pulse Dive, Vibra Probe, UniProbe.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
They probably looked at an outdated redbook price.

OP
OP
wingmaster

wingmaster

Bronze Member
Aug 10, 2009
Detector(s) used
White's MXT all pro, MXT300 D2, 950, 4X6 DD, detech ultimate 13" DD coils
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It would have to be pretty outdated for $33.00 for all five and he had his wife call be back, I think he was hoping I didn't have any ideal what they are going for. I can sell them at a coin shop for $25.00 each as they are in great shape, I just thought I would let him have them since I seen on his website that he detects. I'm just going to get the keene sluice now.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread