cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 3 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

frogmaster-riviera

Bronze Member
Oct 22, 2014
Greece, French Riviera, Switzerland, North Italy
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030, Excalibur IIS, Sea Hunter MK II, Ebinger Seacon, Quest Pro, XP Deus, Deteknix Quest Pro, Makro Pointer, Xpointer diver & Wader
Primary Interest:
Other
Are those areas currently off limits?

Monaco will be pleased to welcome you with guns and will be happy to show you their new jail,
Saint Barthelemy coast guard will wait you've finished the job and "prevent you from exporting their local archaeological heritage"
Mosquito Island they will shoot you before asking you what your are doing on the Billionaire beach
and Anguilla, if you detect in front of one of the luxuary resort... you won't be able to tell someone what you did ...

But if you succeed on one of those destination, it'll be THE HUNT OF YOUR LIFE :thumbsup:

sponge

Bronze Member
Nov 15, 2012
Florida
Monaco will be pleased to welcome you with guns and will be happy to show you their new jail,
Saint Barthelemy coast guard will wait you've finished the job and "prevent you from exporting their local archaeological heritage"
Mosquito Island they will shoot you before asking you what your are doing on the Billionaire beach
and Anguilla, if you detect in front of one of the luxuary resort... you won't be able to tell someone what you did ...

But if you succeed on one of those destination, it'll be THE HUNT OF YOUR LIFE [emoji106]
Sounds like a pirates life to me mate. Yarrrrr

sent from a sending device

Rodbuster209

Oct 26, 2010
Northern California
Detector(s) used
MineLab SE, Excaliber 1000, Sovereign, White's SpectrumXLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would like any warm water beach with multiple targets, ie: Gold,Silver,Platinum with a few I-Phones mixed in, nice eye friendly scenery and no kids following you around! Good Luck!

cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 3 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

But if you succeed on one of those destination, it'll be THE HUNT OF YOUR LIFE :thumbsup:
How come you're not in jail or dead?:icon_scratch: Have they explained their reasons for banning metal detecting on the beach? Heaven help you if you lose your ring there, eh?

FriscoT06

May 2, 2011
Hatteras Island, NC
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II (retired), Minelab X-Terra 505
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
If I could detect anywhere, it would be back home- Cape Hatteras, NC, Graveyard of the Atlantic. Maybe I could join an archaeological dig one day when I'm finished with school?...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread