Bucket List

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
Help with my bucket list
I don’t think I will get to this area...I would like someone to go to this place...there is a treasure under a large stone that may just be one for the history books..Thank You...Art

USA 8.jpg

Upvote 0

RobRieman

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2012
Cincinnati Ohio
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's V3i / Minelab E-trac
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
OP
OP
aarthrj3811

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
I have used this method for years..the way I do it is I hold a pendulum over a map and ask questions....I receive yes and no answers..I then divide the map into 4ths and ask the questions again..I then divide the 4ths where I receive yes answers into 4ths...I do this until I am down to a small square...Other people do it a different way.
I never leave the house without a dowsed map...I am not always right and sometimes I may be a few hundred foot off but that is part of the game..As long as I enjoyed my hunt it makes no difference to me...Art

Quickpan Dan

Feb 2, 2013
Dowsing is ridiculous. Id bet a thousand bucks you couldn't find fort Knox if you were walking on the roof. Lol no I don't think so. Absolutely no scientific evidence. And by the way I play darts on my maps to find new places to camp and what not. Usually always find a creek or some nice rocks to prospect. Crazy huh. No sticks required

OP
OP
aarthrj3811

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
End of subject...You can go to 38 43.514N 77 37.708W or not...Heck..I just want to know what is there the good thing is I have 3 more maps to Dowse..Art

elijahhenry10

Jan 24, 2012
South-Western PA
Detector(s) used
Fisher F-75

Teknetics Omega 8000

Bounty Hunter Quickdraw II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hey, if it works for you, you might as well just keep going. I'll just stick to guessing where I can metal detect.

OP
OP
aarthrj3811

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Hey elijahhenry10..That’s what our hobby is all about...You make your decisions and I make mine..I believe there is no right or wrong way to hunt treasure as long as we both enjoy it...Art

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Art, I don't pretend to promote your "hobby" but you are right. There is no right or wrong way as long as you enjoy it. Take care, my friend. TTC

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Help with my bucket list
I don’t think I will get to this area...I would like someone to go to this place...there is a treasure under a large stone that may just be one for the history books..Thank You...Art

View attachment 737171

Can't you just give me the address? I don't have a gps device

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I have been Dowsing maps for treasure hunters who use metal detectors for years with no complaints..I guess I was wrong as I have saw no interest in my hobby so far..Art

when I douse maps they always indicate banks

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Here is the "spot" as I found it. And the Topo map location. TTC

spot.jpg topo1.jpg

OP
OP
aarthrj3811

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
~TerryC~
Art, I don't pretend to promote your "hobby" but you are right. There is no right or wrong way as long as you enjoy it. Take care, my friend. TTC
Thank you...I have been on a lot of hunts with people who used metal detectors and enjoyed myself...I don’t do anything that I do not enjoy..Art

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread