BUDDHA

XLV

Jul 27, 2016
South East Asia
Primary Interest:
Other
Question of the many fake and possible real photos of Buddha statues ...has any one ever noticed a swastika ????...like the ones the germans seen in troy greece and later copied ....or like the one on the 1000 year old Buddha that the nazis stole in Tibet ??? oh i forgot that Buddha real its call iron man it should of been called Alien Buddha because its more valuable then the brass / gold ones because its made from a meteorite ...i forgot how many countries have Buddha there a few were the japanese could of stole them from ...Another question today how many real large size Buddha are there made out of gold / or something with large gems ...Just looking if the stories are possible 1 maybe , 15 small chance , 100s snowball chance in the philippines ....I SHOWED U ONE THAT REAL LOOK IT UP ....

Last edited:
OP
OP
XLV

XLV

Jul 27, 2016
South East Asia
Primary Interest:
Other
What ????A Buddha is a object that was stolen and is treasure in the philippines ...my thread is about where they could of been stolen from , if they are real , and how many might of been stolen ...If you think war and thief is some type of worship then your right am sorry and am on the wrong forum ....i guess my past question of a cross was wrong to thank you for pointing this out ,, Maybe someone can remove this thread i mentioned offensive religion symbol the swastika am sorry

msolomon

Feb 28, 2019
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Question of the many fake and possible real photos of Buddha statues ...has any one ever noticed a swastika ????...like the ones the germans seen in troy greece and later copied ....or like the one on the 1000 year old Buddha that the nazis stole in Tibet ??? oh i forgot that Buddha real its call iron man it should of been called Alien Buddha because its more valuable then the brass / gold ones because its made from a meteorite ...i forgot how many countries have Buddha there a few were the japanese could of stole them from ...Another question today how many real large size Buddha are there made out of gold / or something with large gems ...Just looking if the stories are possible 1 maybe , 15 small chance , 100s snowball chance in the philippines ....I SHOWED U ONE THAT REAL LOOK IT UP ....

That symbol had been used a long time before the Nazis basically stole it and assigned a whole new meaning to it. If my memory is correct they reversed the symbol also. There were so many golden Buddha statues stolen from all over Asia by the Japanese. It had been a custom of many Asian countries to cast golden Buddhas and embed precious gemstones in the heart area and head of the statue for thousands of years. They would basically worship the buddhas like an idol, piling precious metals and gemstones in to their temple as an offering to Buddha. The Japanese were keen to this. So they systematically ransacked every Buddhist temple they could find.

Last edited:
OP
OP
XLV

XLV

Jul 27, 2016
South East Asia
Primary Interest:
Other
I want to thank you msolomon so you think the story of the 15 Buddha could be true ...In luzon its very possible ...on the island of negros i heard there was one from many hunters ...with all the research my son did on ships and ship routes i never looked in this... For this to be possible were it come from singapore i posted this because i know nothing about buddha and was hoping to learn more ...the best hunter i know a local guy says he talked to japanese hunters and they told him 15 buddha for 15 generals at the end of the war as gift in winning ...one of the biggest treasure ever found had a buddha i guess we now know someone thats never been here ....and if i offend someone just ask some one to remove thread i know swastika is offensive to some ....but that tibet one has that symbol clear as day ...maybe its a fake that hitler used ...there only 2 wharfs i know of that a object that size could of been unloaded ....so if someone could prove one was stolen from singapore that raises the odds it possible

msolomon

Feb 28, 2019
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
I want to thank you msolomon so you think the story of the 15 Buddha could be true ...In luzon its very possible ...on the island of negros i heard there was one from many hunters ...with all the research my son did on ships and ship routes i never looked in this... For this to be possible were it come from singapore i posted this because i know nothing about buddha and was hoping to learn more ...the best hunter i know a local guy says he talked to japanese hunters and they told him 15 buddha for 15 generals at the end of the war as gift in winning ...one of the biggest treasure ever found had a buddha i guess we now know someone thats never been here ....and if i offend someone just ask some one to remove thread i know swastika is offensive to some ....but that tibet one has that symbol clear as day ...maybe its a fake that hitler used ...there only 2 wharfs i know of that a object that size could of been unloaded ....so if someone could prove one was stolen from singapore that raises the odds it possible

So if that story is true about the 15 buddhas given to 15 generals then you already know the Japanese probably made it out with thousands of golden buddhas. These buddhist countries have temples all over the place. One, two or three for every neighborhood and a buddha statue in every single one of them. I remember during my stay in Thailand there was a story on the news. They were restoring an ancient buddhist temple and had to temporarily remove the buddha statue. No one thought it was a golden buddha because at some point in history, probably after WW2, someone had covered the buddha with plaster to conceal its true composition. But when they went to remove it they realized the thing was extremely heavy. So they wrapped it in rope to move it with heavy machinery and parts of the plaster broke off, revealing a giant purely golden buddha statue. It shocked the nation.

OP
OP
XLV

XLV

Jul 27, 2016
South East Asia
Primary Interest:
Other
So one could be possible in negros and 14 others in luzon and say hundreds could of made it back to japan and say hundreds are at the bottom of the sea ....thanks for saving me from searching ,,,only seen one and its on a hillside outside the airport in hong kong and like they said in the movie jaws ....i think we need a bigger boat ....

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread