Buffaloboy: trying to get in touch with the CRHer I ran into today--

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Buffaloboy: trying to get in touch with the CRH'er I ran into today--

Hey folks, I ran into a local CRH'er today at td bank, we chatted for a brief moment(I was in a rush), I mentioned I was a member of TNET and you said you used to be as well, then I mentioned I was Buffaloboy and you knew who I was, I was just wondering if you still brouse this forum, if you do, you know who you are. I forgot if you mentioned your screen name or not... please PM me if you view this message, I would love to compare finds and averages with you :hello:

P.S. That bag I had was a $100 bag of ikes that was in a flood, they were so crummy and green that I literally turned them in to the next td bank up north after quickly glancing over DIRTY IKES), hah.
HH
Buff

Upvote 0
OP
OP
BuffaloBoy

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hope you all don't mind, I would really like to try and find the person whom I ran into, I didn't really want to speak about CRH right in front of the tellers inside the bank...

BUMP!
hh
buff

yf30

Dec 21, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Did you make contact with this guy?

OP
OP
BuffaloBoy

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Unfortunately not, I've run into several crh'ers since then and only a few were friendly and liked to chat, the others were just paranoid.

Infowarrior

Bronze Member
Oct 12, 2012
Fema Region 3
Detector(s) used
NOX 800, Ace 250, Garret Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I ran into a newbie CRHer last week, I was doing a CWR run buying up all the halves I could. I asked for the halves and they said they had 1300$ worth in the vault, so I said great ill take it, and this guy just stared me down hard... He was "exchanging" dime/nickel/cent rolls with the teller, explaining how he wanted to find the older coins, and the silver which was 64 and older... and that he already searched through this bunch of coin, and wanted to search another bunch...

Man oh man Its a good thing he was in line the whole time I was, cause I would have definitely set him straight... but he looked like he had some screws loose anyways, and wouldnt understand about not bringing your dumps back to the same bank but oh well, its not a main area I hunt, and he had no clue about halves, he kept asking me why I was buying so many and if they had silver ones... lol he knew about other silver coins, but not halves... weird.

uncubano13

Jun 25, 2013
Wyoming, MI
Detector(s) used
Bought 2 of them from garage sales
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I been having a similar problem, although in my case I been trying to run into this one guy again that CRH's pennies and he picks up and dumps at the same bank, so I keep getting his penny rolls from time to time, I'm trying to get him to mark his cause I mark mine. The teller knows us both and knew this and tried to tell him to also mark his rolls so that the teller would have it easier too, he refused in the hopes that I would get his rolled coin because im his competition! lol

OP
OP
BuffaloBoy

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I been having a similar problem, although in my case I been trying to run into this one guy again that CRH's pennies and he picks up and dumps at the same bank, so I keep getting his penny rolls from time to time, I'm trying to get him to mark his cause I mark mine. The teller knows us both and knew this and tried to tell him to also mark his rolls so that the teller would have it easier too, he refused in the hopes that I would get his rolled coin because im his competition! lol
Then why do you mark your rolls if he's too stubborn to mark his? If anything, I'd play games with him and mark the rolls "wheat" , "old", etc.

uncubano13

Jun 25, 2013
Wyoming, MI
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Then why do you mark your rolls if he's too stubborn to mark his? If anything, I'd play games with him and mark the rolls "wheat" , "old", etc.

lol I would but I mark mine so that I dont get mine back as well!

foofighters

Nov 7, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
why would you get them back?

Are you picking up coins the same place you exchange your searched ones?

Dozer D

Silver Member
Feb 12, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Really have fun and put IH or full 1909-1919, 1920-1929, 30-30, 40-49, 50-58. That should really get him excited, until he opens up a few, only to find zincons.

uncubano13

Jun 25, 2013
Wyoming, MI
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
why would you get them back?

Are you picking up coins the same place you exchange your searched ones?

yes I do go back to the same various locations to exchange, thats why I mark them so that I dont get mine back again

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread