austin

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Well thanks Bunelli, I appreciate that. You sure are one fine lookin bunny. Tell your buddy there I read most of his posts. They're pretty cool...

OP
OP
Oregon Viking

Oregon Viking

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
Brookings-Harbor Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Keene A52 with Gold Hog mats
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well thanks Bunelli, I appreciate that. You sure are one fine lookin bunny. Tell your buddy there I read most of his posts. They're pretty cool...

Well thank ya!!:icon_thumright:
Right back at cha!:headbang:

Nitric

Silver Member
Mar 8, 2014
Dallas,GA
Detector(s) used
CZ6A
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Make sure he doesn't eat any batteries! Keeps going and going and going! And he will jump all the time!

Oh never mind! :laughing7: It was a bad attempt at a response to a good ebay joke Oregon played on me! If this makes no sense to anyone else!:laughing7:

Cool Easter bunny!

Last edited:
OP
OP
Oregon Viking

Oregon Viking

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
Brookings-Harbor Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Make sure he doesn't eat any batteries! Keeps going and going and going! And he will jump all the time!

Oh never mind! :laughing7: It was a bad attempt at a response to a good ebay joke Oregon played on me! If this makes no sense to anyone else!:laughing7:

Cool Easter bunny!

I can't get her to wear that bass drum though...:laughing7:

Old Dude

Gold Member
Feb 20, 2013
Luzerne County, Pa
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Garrett ATPro, Garrett GTAx 500
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I thought Bunelli was a fancy Italian sports car I couldn't nor wouldn't ever afford, but I guess that is Bugatti ( sp? ):dontknow::tongue3: Bunelli sure looks cute, but I have been forever scarred from watching Monty Python and the killer rabbit8-)

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I had a rabbit as a pet named Toby in the back yard and he'd chase the dog around and scratch at her back legs, poor dog knew she had to take it and leave the rabbit along as Toby was off limits in killing.

OP
OP
Oregon Viking

Oregon Viking

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
Brookings-Harbor Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I thought Bunelli was a fancy Italian sports car I couldn't nor wouldn't ever afford, but I guess that is Bugatti ( sp? ):dontknow::tongue3: Bunelli sure looks cute, but I have been forever scarred from watching Monty Python and the killer rabbit8-)

Before we adopted Bunelli, he was outside (in a hutch) the first 6 months of his life. It seldom freezes here but I felt bad and said....inside! We potty trained him and he runs around certain areas of the house. He grabs my magazines with them big teeth and shreds them! Cell phone charger cords, modem cords etc get chewed :BangHead: (not anymore..) Knocks stuff over and rips down the hallway! He will jump up in the air and spin around. He was named for my daughters favorite Shotgun brand, Benelli.

I had a rabbit as a pet named Toby in the back yard and he'd chase the dog around and scratch at her back legs, poor dog knew she had to take it and leave the rabbit along as Toby was off limits in killing.

Yep! Our cat was headbutted twice by Satan....I mean Bunelli....cat didn't approve.

OP
OP
Oregon Viking

Oregon Viking

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
Brookings-Harbor Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bunelli is so sweet, one with the blanket.

DSCN0544.JPG

No as my wife calls him...as he pees on her...SATAN! He head butted the cat...again...ripped up my speaker wires, and a few magazines...

DSCN0547.JPG

We have a cure for this behavior....need a bigger pot!!
We are kidding of course....

DSCN0492.JPG

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread