Burdie

Gold Member
Nov 13, 2005
South Central Kansas
Detector(s) used
Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi everyone Burdie is my name laughter is my game. I used to teach, coach, curriculum director, and technology director. I am semi-retired and trying to make up for lost time. If I make some one laugh or smile then I made my day. I can be serious or stretch the truth as far as anyone can. ;D
Started the hobby of detecting in 1974. Which is not before recorded history and I have detected off and on ever since. I love history and this hobby brings me close to it. I have found a few things of value but not like some of you have. The best part is developing friends like Stoney, Kansas and Gypsyheart as well as many others.
I hope to see a lot of you at the October hunt. Thanks JD for starting the hunt.
Burdie

Michigan Badger

Gold Member
Oct 12, 2005
Northern, Michigan
Detector(s) used
willow stick
Primary Interest:
Other
Burdie said:
Hi everyone Burdie is my name laughter is my game. I used to teach, coach, curriculum director, and technology director. I am semi-retired and trying to make up for lost time. If I make some one laugh or smile then I made my day. I can be serious or stretch the truth as far as anyone can. ;D
Started the hobby of detecting in 1974. Which is not before recorded history and I have detected off and on ever since. I love history and this hobby brings me close to it. I have found a few things of value but not like some of you have. The best part is developing friends like Stoney, Kansas and Gypsyheart as well as many others.
I hope to see a lot of you at the October hunt. Thanks JD for starting the hunt.
Burdie

Nice writeup and the reason you're not finding the super valuable stuff like some of us is because you haven't yet learned to "stretch the truth" far enough ;D

I have been at this since before recorded history and it gets gooder every year.

Best,

Badger

OP
OP
Burdie

Burdie

Gold Member
Nov 13, 2005
South Central Kansas
Detector(s) used
Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Badger I hear you. BTW Badger I wanted to ruin your day by telling you I think your posts are cool. ;D I can just see you frowning now.
Burdie

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks
Thanks for the great compliment Stan...I am proud to be your friend. Now where are those "What Is It Contests?" Hahaha

stoney56

Gold Member
Oct 4, 2004
Oklahoma
Stan, thanks for the compliment as well. It's always a pleasure to hunt with you and get out to the old places.

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks
Baldingboy said:
Hey Burdie,
How about letting us see a pic of your mug before the hunt?
Here is Handsome Burdie with his beautiful daughter ! :)

Attachments

• Stan and Melissa.jpg
    Stan and Melissa.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 606

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread