Buried Treasure in NYC

Jun 25, 2010
Hello fellow treasure hunters! I have been a lurker for awhile now and I am finally getting into this more and more. I have found a modern day treasure hunt that someone has made in NYC. I am looking for folks that would like to help eachother out to find this $10,000 that was buried. The website is welostourgold.com you can also find it on youtube by searching welostourgold. They are putting a bunch of clues into videos there is already a trailer up, but the clues begin August 1st so I would love to get in touch with anyone that would like to decipher and go out looking!

TheRandyMan

Apr 3, 2010
Dallas, Texas
Detector(s) used
Excalibur II, Minelab Etrac, Ace 250k, Discovery TF-900
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A thinly veiled attempt at self promotion that will undoubtedly be successful given the nature of the denizens of this website...I know it already worked on me...lol. I am a sucker for any type of treasure hunt. You guys in NYC should have a field day with this one. :read2:

Connecticut Sam

Bronze Member
Sep 28, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
People in Connecticut do not need to buy permits to seach parks and beaches.

Daedalus

Feb 2, 2011
Strafford , Missouri
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign GT / MineLab X-Terra 705
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah , I wonder if anyone found the loot ? Or if it was just a scam to get people to go to there site !

TheRandyMan

Apr 3, 2010
Dallas, Texas
Detector(s) used
Excalibur II, Minelab Etrac, Ace 250k, Discovery TF-900
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The latest is that is appears nobody has found this treasure at this point...

http://www.welostourgold.com/trailers.html

Now look, I would hate to have to drive up all the way from Texas just to pickup this $10,000 so you New York guys better get busy on this or I might just solve it and make a trip... :headbang: :laughing7: :headbang: :laughing7: :headbang:

Connecticut Sam

Bronze Member
Sep 28, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No plans to go to New York state for any reasons. Best of luck to you in New York. Was this treasure found yet? Many people want to know.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions