Business sense

truckinbutch

Silver Member
Feb 15, 2008
Morgantown,WV
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Landstar
A rabid anti 2A radical walked into a bar just looking to provoke a confrontation with a 2A supporter . He found the prime target standing at the end of the packed bar next to the cash register . NRA ball cap , wife beater t-shirt , obviously printing a concealed carry pistol behind his right hip .
"Bartender ! Set up the bar on me !Except for that gun totin redneck at the end of the bar . Everyone got their round with no obvious reaction from the guy that had been singled out to be the orphan . He gave no visible reaction to the slight .
Frustrated , the wannabe repeated the bar setup 2 more times , without any reaction from the guy at the end of the bar .
"Bartender , what's wrong with that guy with the gun and the tats and ball cap that he won't take issue with all the insults I've thrown at him ? I'll buy another round if you have an answer !"
After the bartender collected the money for the next round , he leaned across the bar to whisper in the wannabe's ear ,
>
>
>"Might have something to do with him being the owner of this bar ................................................................"

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread