pong12211

Bronze Member
Jan 5, 2013
North central Pa.
Detector(s) used
Garrett at pro/Garrett pro pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You have to be a charter memeber to sell things on this site. Im not sure about trading though. Im sure on of the mediators can help you out with this.

Dec 12, 2010
Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Fisher Gold Bug DP, Fisher F19 LTD, Minelab Safari, Garrett AT Pro, Garrett AT Pro Pointer, Garrett Pro Pointer, Lesche Digger, Lesche Ground Shark Shovel, 9.5x5.5 NEL Sharpshooter Coil (Safari), 9.5x
Is there anywhere to buy, sell or trade on this forum??:dontknow:

Charter Member Classifieds

You don't have to be a charter member to buy on here, only if you want to sell. Also, numerous sponsered dealers such as Bart's, Fort Bedford Detectors, etc. do have trade ins, will take trades sometimes, and sell on here.

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Explorer II, Compass 77b, Tesoro shadow X2
Yeah, well, that's fine & dandy that it's for "charter members". And yes I understand that cuts down on the baby-sitting for the mod's on this forum (because buy-sell forums can be notorious for bickering about payments, cons, etc...). However, notice that because it's now been restricted to just "charter members", that it gets very little traffic or posts. Bummer.

So you have to go to other of the national md'ing forums (or simply ebay), to find better classified for buy-sell of detectors.

CincinnatiKid

Bronze Member
Nov 5, 2013
Cincinnati Ohio
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Garrett ProPointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well said Tom_in_CA.
The "Charter Member" forum gets little traffic. It's a shame, cause many legitimate bargains could be acquired, if only more visited the CM forum.
Many have offered good deals, yet seem to be unwilling to spend the $20 to become a CM?
I get it though. I spend 99% of my time here on the GD forum. Only visit CM rarely.
A restructuring of CM may be needed IMHO?
Peace ✌

Dec 12, 2010
Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Fisher Gold Bug DP, Fisher F19 LTD, Minelab Safari, Garrett AT Pro, Garrett AT Pro Pointer, Garrett Pro Pointer, Lesche Digger, Lesche Ground Shark Shovel, 9.5x5.5 NEL Sharpshooter Coil (Safari), 9.5x
90% of the "for sale" items at any given time are usually successfully sold. Not sure of which part of those classifieds you all are referring too? By the time we fork out Ebay fees and PayPal fees, etc. I don't think the difference in supporting a site we all dearly love is all that bad.

MrMikeJackie

Bronze Member
Nov 3, 2013
Long Island
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030,
Xp Deus,
That's it, I'm done.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Don't know about you guys but I check the charter classifieds every day. Gotten some damn good deals on there. As a matter of fact some really great deals on there right now. Mike

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions