buyer hasnt responded.

NJ Marty

Jun 7, 2008
NJ
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer XS Minelab E-trac
Sold an item that I thought had a xenon light but it was halogen. He sends me an email " bulb is halogen not xenon". I send him 3 emails wanting to fix this either by refunding him some cash or return for complete refund. No answer at all. I feel bad about my mistake but at least get back to me. Sorry im just venting a tiny bit.

jamey

Silver Member
Feb 3, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
refund him maybe he will not say anything

jamey

Silver Member
Feb 3, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
oh sorry ya id want it back too.those high dollar items get you in trouble quick.

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
If he won't respond I would drop it. You have reached out to him and that's all you really can do...

sent from a potato...

dirtdigginfool

Silver Member
Mar 8, 2014
south central ohio
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
At Pro At Max
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Exactly..like diesel sez-the ball is in his court, let him make the next move. He didn't sound very motivated with the short message, and is is hard to read into something like that. Good luck! ddf

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I run into this every now and then. Just recently I sold a $250 item. The guy claims that it doesn't perform the same as another one he has (side by side comparison). He said if I credit him $100 partial refund that he can send it to the man., and have it calibrated, or he will send it back for a refund. I told him to send it back and I will gladly refund him. I haven't heard anything else yet, this was more than a couple weeks ago.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread